Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Reality Check

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Reality Check

where was lebron in the 4th quarter of game 3. Where was lebron in the 2nd quarter when the lead is getting out of reach. Lebron only takes over when defenses are not tighten coz that who he is. Hes not skilled when the going is tough. And that what makes him overrated.

NBA sixth man of the year

Couldn't agree more.........

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    If you choose to entertain it, then you're no better than them. By you acting like an insecure Jordan fan just marinates with the Lebron trolls and makes one giant pot of shyt gumbo.
    How can a Jordan fan be insecure about anything?...Dude had a fairy tale career and rose to the occasion on the biggest stage several times. His legacy is that of 95% of the basketball world thinking he is GOAT.....trying to tell that many fans, they have it wrong and their eyes lied to them is a joke in itself.

Also its a message board.....its for shit talking and opinions. If this shit gets anyone mad, then they have some serious issues.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

About one topic in 5 is worth glancing through. Im just letting it go mostly because its the finals and emotions run high. On their own merits...90% of the board needs deleting the last couple days.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    It's amazing how ignorant the NBA forum is. The things people focus and comment on makes me sick.

A real basketball/NBA fan would look at this series as the Spurs are playing really good basketball as a TEAM. Great movement on every possession and great hustle on the defensive end.To top it off great coaching.

And these "LeChoke" comments? Lebron did everything he could and carried the team in the third and played phenomenally when a comeback was possible.His team didn't step up despite given every opportunity and the game got away from them. Lebron didn't score in the 4th because the game was already out of hand and according to the rules you cannot accumulate points from the bench. Sounds logical right?

What irritates me the most is instead of giving credit where it's due and recognizing the Spurs are playing devastating AS A TEAM the insecure Jordan stans and irrational Kobe stans take every opportunity to gloat, take Lebron down a noth, and will cite non related BS to emphasize their ignorance.

This is why good posters defect to the OTC and lose interest in the NBA forum. I pity the mods for their efforts always getting chastised for trying to elevate the intelligence of this place.
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Calabis
    How can a Jordan fan be insecure about anything?...Dude had a fairy tale career and rose to the occasion on the biggest stage several times. His legacy is that of 95% of the basketball world thinking he is GOAT.....trying to tell that many fans, they have it wrong and their eyes lied to them is a joke in itself.
    Such a fanatical statement. If you believe that 95% of the world thinks Jordan is GOAT then you are delusional. 95% of ISH doesn't even think Jordan is GOAT. Statements like that make you no less ignorant than the Lebron/Kobe stans. But if you truly believe that then things other people say shouldn't bother you and you shouldn't waste your time trying to discredit anyone

Also its a message board.....its for shit talking and opinions. If this shit gets anyone mad, then they have some serious issues.
    Ironic coming from the guy who spends the majority of his time on ISH attacking Kobe/Lebron stans.
    And there's a difference between friendly bantering and idiotic trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    where was lebron in the 4th quarter of game 3. Where was lebron in the 2nd quarter when the lead is getting out of reach. Lebron only takes over when defenses are not tighten coz that who he is. Hes not skilled when the going is tough. And that what makes him overrated.
    Another posting who missed the whole point and only has Lebron on the mind

Here's my post:

It's amazing how ignorant the NBA forum is. The things people focus and comment on makes me sick.

A real basketball/NBA fan would look at this series as the Spurs are playing really good basketball as a TEAM. Great movement on every possession and great hustle on the defensive end.To top it off great coaching.

And these "LeChoke" comments? Lebron did everything he could and carried the team in the third and played phenomenally when a comeback was possible.His team didn't step up despite given every opportunity and the game got away from them. Lebron didn't score in the 4th because the game was already out of hand and according to the rules you cannot accumulate points from the bench. Sounds logical right?

What irritates me the most is instead of giving credit where it's due and recognizing the Spurs are playing devastating AS A TEAM the insecure Jordan stans and irrational Kobe stans take every opportunity to gloat, take Lebron down a noth, and will cite non related BS to emphasize their ignorance.

This is why good posters defect to the OTC and lose interest in the NBA forum. I pity the mods for their efforts always getting chastised for trying to elevate the intelligence of this place.
    Here's what knicksman reads:

Blah blah blah

Blah blah blah
    Last edited by hateraid; 06-14-2014 at 03:31 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

When you combine sports and the internet/social media, you're going to get irrational discussion. A lot of it lol.

Sports fandom has not, and will never be rational.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    double post. You're entertaining lechoke, tho...

-Smak
    Did you miss the rest of the thread where I said I put Lebron fans in the same category?

Again, if you believe that this whole schtick is to defend Lebron then you did not get the whole point all together. You're basically reading into this as a Lebron hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    About one topic in 5 is worth glancing through. Im just letting it go mostly because its the finals and emotions run high. On their own merits...90% of the board needs deleting the last couple days.
    Just do it. Or at least take head of reports and blame it on other posters

Not airballing my layups anymore

people should never take forums seriously. People act out and say outrageous things