1999 Lakers
    2000 Lakers
    2001 Lakers
    2004 Pistons
    2006 Heat
    2008 Celtics
    2009 Lakers
    2010 Lakers + 2010 Celtics

Lets also not forget about all Jordan's teams.

Most of the champsionship teams from the 90s on beat them.

A+ trolling

Default Re: Reality Check

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable

A+ trolling

just the truth.

Great post... ISH too stupid to get it

This is a jungle when LeBron is about to lose..

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Great post... ISH too stupid to get it

This is a jungle when LeBron is about to lose..
    Can you imagine how badly this place would crash if Miami made the all time historic comeback to win in 7?

Quote Originally Posted by Calabis
    No, this is where you misconstrue things...for months, the LBJstans have been ripping every other all time great. From Wilt, Bird, Magic, Jordan to Kobe.....apparently they played in weak eras and against slow white midgets. None of those guys could put up Lebrons "Efficient stats" Now that Lebron the mental midget has apparently shrunk again in yet another finals, the stans will blame Wade and Bosh....or now talk about the Spurs being the best thing to set foot on this earth since Jesus of Nazareth.

The sad part is, most of the guys clowning today actually like and enjoy Lebron when he plays, unfortunately his trolls turned those same guys into pointing out the negative aspects of his game through the 50 threads they create about so-so can't do "this or that" like the "King". Or so-so sucks because he played in a weak "insert era".

Basically what I'm is, "Deal with it and quit whining"!
    If you choose to entertain it, then you're no better than them. By you acting like an insecure Jordan fan just marinates with the Lebron trolls and makes one giant pot of shyt gumbo.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Can you imagine how badly this place would crash if Miami made the all time historic comeback to win in 7?

Damn, the first team in finals history to come back from down 3-1, the MIAMI HEAT with LEBRON JAMES? That'd be too sweet

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

I'm hard and salivating at that possibility

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    I'm hard and salivating at that possibility
    It's not gonna happen. I honestly have less hope in them winning game 5 then I would in them winning 6 and 7.

If they get past game 5, it's really not a big deal at all to win game 6 in Miami to force a game 7. It's just getting past game 5 that I don't have any faith in.

5> 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    5> 2

5-7 >>>>>>>> 2-5

Quote Originally Posted by GODbe

5-7 >>>>>>>> 2-5
    You understand that LeBron is playing better in a losing effort than Kobe did in 2010 finals, right?

Decent playground baller Black Mamba's B's Avatar

Go to the boxden forums, way better

Banned

keep living in your fantasy world

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    It's amazing how ignorant the NBA forum is. The things people focus and comment on makes me sick.

A real basketball/NBA fan would look at this series as the Spurs are playing really good basketball as a TEAM. Great movement on every possession and great hustle on the defensive end.To top it off great coaching.

And these "LeChoke" comments? Lebron did everything he could and carried the team in the third and played phenomenally when a comeback was possible.His team didn't step up despite given every opportunity and the game got away from them. Lebron didn't score in the 4th because the game was already out of hand and according to the rules you cannot accumulate points from the bench. Sounds logical right?

What irritates me the most is instead of giving credit where it's due and recognizing the Spurs are playing devastating AS A TEAM the insecure Jordan stans and irrational Kobe stans take every opportunity to gloat, take Lebron down a noth, and will cite non related BS to emphasize their ignorance.

This is why good posters defect to the OTC and lose interest in the NBA forum. I pity the mods for their efforts always getting chastised for trying to elevate the intelligence of this place.
    Well, it's like this...

dudes wanna believe LeBron is godlvl and it's the Miami Cavs, and have been since 2011. So, it becomes kind of a "What happened to Bron?" because he was the only one doing shit, apparently, for this whole run.

I think he's been playing well, he's made some tough shots, but I think he could definitely be doing more. He deserves criticism.

It's not proving he's a scrub or anything, like some people are saying, but I think that's just to counter all of the BRON IS GOAT AFTER 3 PEAT.

The truth is in the middle... and sensationalists on either side are going to say what they will say. If the Heat won 3 in a row and got the chip, it'd be the same BS except in the other direction. That's why I can laugh it all off. It doesn't offend me like it does you.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    If you choose to entertain it, then you're no better than them. By you acting like an insecure Jordan fan just marinates with the Lebron trolls and makes one giant pot of shyt gumbo.

double post. You're entertaining lechoke, tho...

-Smak