Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reality Check

Default Re: Reality Check

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    @OP - who isn't praising the Spurs? Have you bothered checking the GTs?
    Have you bothered checking the front page? F that, every thread created since the finals? Taking an isolated thread and using it for reasoning doesn't excuse how ignorant your fanbase is. Try again.

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    See this is where you Jordan stans like to misconstrue things. While I'm praising the Spurs for a great team game you Jordan stans see it as being a Lebron stan. Trait of insecurity. Sure I gave Lebron a pass for last night, but in your eyes that's pretty much all you see and ignore the whole tone of this thread.
    No, this is where you misconstrue things...for months, the LBJstans have been ripping every other all time great. From Wilt, Bird, Magic, Jordan to Kobe.....apparently they played in weak eras and against slow white midgets. None of those guys could put up Lebrons "Efficient stats" Now that Lebron the mental midget has apparently shrunk again in yet another finals, the stans will blame Wade and Bosh....or now talk about the Spurs being the best thing to set foot on this earth since Jesus of Nazareth.

The sad part is, most of the guys clowning today actually like and enjoy Lebron when he plays, unfortunately his trolls turned those same guys into pointing out the negative aspects of his game through the 50 threads they create about so-so can't do "this or that" like the "King". Or so-so sucks because he played in a weak "insert era".

Basically what I'm is, "Deal with it and quit whining"!

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    on a side note...where the **** is Pauk at?....
    Lol probably rewatching the last 2 games and detailing his article on why it wasn't lebron's fault and why kobe couldn't have done any better.

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    First off well said.. your intentions are good but will fly in the face of 80% of the posters on ISH... until there's a mindset change from the top down this board will stay as it is...

One thing, spare me the OTC is better, it's every bit as bad as the NBA forum is if not worse, the only difference is the topics
    Thanks brother

Well the OTC is all about useless bantering so I guess a more appropriate lounge for the regular ISH knuckleheads?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    stop. this isn't true at all.
    Really.

1999 Lakers
    2000 Lakers
    2001 Lakers
    2004 Pistons
    2006 Heat
    2008 Celtics
    2009 Lakers
    2010 Lakers + 2010 Celtics

Lets also not forget about all Jordan's teams.

Most of the champsionship teams from the 90s on beat them.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calabis
    No, this is where you misconstrue things...for months, the LBJstans have been ripping every other all time great. From Wilt, Bird, Magic, Jordan to Kobe.....apparently they played in weak eras and against slow white midgets. None of those guys could put up Lebrons "Efficient stats" Now that Lebron the mental midget has apparently shrunk again in yet another finals, the stans will blame Wade and Bosh....or now talk about the Spurs being the best thing to set foot on this earth since Jesus of Nazareth.

The sad part is, most of the guys clowning today actually like and enjoy Lebron when he plays, unfortunately his trolls turned those same guys into pointing out the negative aspects of his game through the 50 threads they create about so-so can't do "this or that" like the "King". Or so-so sucks because he played in a weak "insert era".

Basically what I'm is, "Deal with it and quit whining"!
    This. This. This.

The current Spurs are really good, no doubt, but they are not some all time great team that is unbeatable. They were a play away from having to go to 7 against the Thunder (really a Parker injury away as he hurts them in that series)...despite basically getting spotted 2 games with Ibaka out.

Lebron stans don't like reality. And reality is, if the Heat lose, that this little Heat experiment will have yield 2 titles in 4 years. Which is just average...and honestly, would have only yielded 1 title if they played in a real conference like the West. No way could the injured/slumping Heat of 2013 won the title having to play real competition...just like they wouldn't have made the finals this year likely playing 3 rounds of real competition to get to the finals.

These first 4 years are about average for realistic expectations...I won't call it below average, but it's close...especially with the 2011 collapse.

That is the real point...the Heat should have already 3 peated and this would be icing on the cake, but because of the Lebron meltdown...this loss is going to matter, at least for now, more than it ever should have.

Not over yet, but LOL at these people acting like this Spurs team is unbeatable. My flawed Mavs took them to 7 and the Thunder missing a key player for 2 games almost got them to 7 with Durant playing like ass for him.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    A Bulls fan from Gainesville, FL.

Just stop.
    Ever heard of Joakim Noah? He kind of played for the Gators. What about Erik Murphy? Before he was cut, kind of a Gator.

I'm a player fan, not a team fan.

Have you bothered checking the front page? F that, every thread created since the finals? Taking an isolated thread and using it for reasoning doesn't excuse how ignorant your fanbase is. Try again.
    An isolated thread filled with thousands of replies and hits? Most of these threads created with "Lecramp" and "Lechoke" are troll bait. You know that though, which is why I find it hilarious that you act like this doesn't happen with any other superstar, most recently Durant.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Ever heard of Joakim Noah? He kind of played for the Gators. What about Erik Murphy? Before he was cut, kind of a Gator.

I'm a player fan, not a team fan.
    Usually people say that to mock someone else.

An isolated thread filled with thousands of replies and hits? Most of these threads created with "Lecramp" and "Lechoke" are troll bait. You know that though, which is why I find it hilarious that you act like this doesn't happen with any other superstar, most recently Durant.
    I put Lebron stans in the same category. I don't exempt them from anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    stop. this isn't true at all.
    Hush. Grown folkz are talkin' kid.

I put Lebron stans in the same category. I don't exempt them from anything.
    Lebron stans are different animals, they basically not normal in a negative way that's also very delusional. Big difference.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

I concur. I'm afraid of drafting Wiggins/Embiid/Parker and being categorized with these clowns if it happens one of them becomes a bonafide star. I refuse to be in the same category with the holy trifecta of garbage.
    Won't happen. LeBron had craaaaazy hype. Kobe had L.A and MJ is the GOAT and had one of the largest media pushes of All-Time in sports that constantly has kept him relevant.

KD in OKC has kept him in check, he's used as a tool on ISH. LeBron fans attack him, people who want LeBron dethroned praise him. Everyone else is usually good. Anthony Davis in NOLA. Wiggins/Embiid/Parker are going to Milwaukee/Cleveland/Philly. Wiggins hype died, Embiid is starting to grow but nowhere near levels of LeBron. None of those markets from an online standpoint will be enough to overrun people and as individuals not big enough.

Duncan? People only use him as a prop on ISH against or for LeBron/Kobe. People hate Chris Paul, doesn't overwhelm the place. People troll the Knicks, I use too. Yet doesn't completely re-derail the place. Kevin Love, Westbrook, Rose etc. only becomes unbearable when a player gets intertwined with one of the big 3.

Until the next great hyped prospect comes in or a legit superstar lands in a massive market. Like if New York lands a superstar or L.A again that has legit potential to climb the ranks. I mean the biggest thing we'll probably see is whatever young superstar takes a run at LeBron and people who hate him will use him as a tool, his fanboys will attack him. Besides that we should be agenda/fanboy free until the next great one's step in. Seems to be a connection with online NBA fans going wild for individual players.

I mean you remove everyone who either loves or hates LeBron/Kobe/MJ and this play becomes waaaaay more reasonable. 3 large groups are really the only thing holding it back. Still be trolling, arguing, agendas people just wouldn't be as consumed with it.

If you're a Lebron fan, and you claim he's exempt of all criticisms, you're an intelligent poster.

This is becoming nonsensical at this point.. Following your logic, its a win-win situation for you fanatics
    If the Heat were losing close games with LeBron no-showing in the clutch, you'd have a point, but they are getting completely blown out. I don't see how you pin that on LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41

Lebron stans don't like reality. And reality is, if the Heat lose, that this little Heat experiment will have yield 2 titles in 4 years. Which is just average...
    Yup. A 50% championship rate and 100% finals rate is "average". We can always count on you to be objective.