Exclamation So.. what have I been telling yall about Lebron these 2 years?

He's a fluke.. the only reason he won was because of his easy path from teaming up with 2 all stars and being in a historically weak eastern conference.

If he never colluded with another FMVP and top 3 NBA player, you think this guy could win a ring? This guy crumples when the pressure is on his shoulders.

He lucked out cuz ray saved his ass last year.

I have been saying the same thing all along and it has been proven time after time. This guy can't hold his own, would have 0 rings if not for teaming up and the easy path, and would have won 0 rings in the west.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: So.. what have I been telling yall about Lebron these 2 years?

You think that a 29 year old with 2 rings, 2 finals MVPs, 4mvps, and 5 trips to the finals has proven anyone hating on him....right?

All hating on his career thus far does is make him look better. When a guy has a better career than about 95% of the HOF and did it in 10 years and is viewed as failing.....you are pretty much calling him the GOAT.

There isn't one player in the history of all American sports that could have accomplished so much so young and be anything but universally praised.

There are players I consider better than him who would have killed to have his career so far.

Dude putting up 28/7/3 on 60% shooting and 60% from 3 and getting clowned for it.

You must think hes god on earth.

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    You think that a 29 year old with 2 rings, 2 finals MVPs, 4mvps, and 5 trips to the finals has proven anyone hating on him....right?

All hating on his career thus far does is make him look better. When a guy has a better career than about 95% of the HOF and did it in 10 years and is viewed as failing.....you are pretty much calling him the GOAT.

There isn't one player in the history of all American sports that could have accomplished so much so young and be anything but universally praised.

There are players I consider better than him who would have killed to have his career so far.

Dude putting up 28/7/3 on 60% shooting and 60% from 3 and getting clowned for it.

Translation: I spend a lot of my time hating on a human being I don't know because my life is just sad.

Empty stats. The only reason he has the career that you praise him for is because of his collusion and taking an easy path. That's something you commend him for now? Lol..

Lol at stats.

He's weak.

He's a coward. No heart.

Only has heart when it's Convient, not when it's NEEDED.

And that is why he should never ever ever been considered a great.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

LeExcuses

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    Blah blah blah....didn't read this $hit, lebron is a joke you give lebron props for joining a superstar team? Niqqa please stfu

while the spurs don't have any asterisk/easy roads due to key injuries players in the west. lebron in 7. 3-peat on june 20th, mark it down.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Empty stats. The only reason he has the career that you praise him for is because of his collusion and taking an easy path. That's something you commend him for now? Lol..
    Everyone like you who has ever dedicated this much time to hating on players this accomplished have always looked like idiots in the end. And you will be no exception. All you are is a series of posts for people in 2025 to look up and talk about how there were always idiots hating on greatness.

You are the newsgroup topics from the 80s/early 90s hating on everyone we revere now.

When(likely) not threepeating with a team that wasn't even that good(54 wins in the east?) is all anyone can hate on its fairly obvious how this will go.

I don't even hold Lebron to the standard you do. Yet you are the one saying hes less than _____ .

Simple fact is....nobody in the history of sports has played as well as Lebron and not been remembered all time elite. And if anyone is an exception they didn't have the resume to go with it.

The rest is just talk to be laughed at in retrospect.

Lebron is already on too high a level accomplishments wise for his haters to be anything but totally dismissed as idiots in time. And hes still got years to go.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    while the spurs don't have any asterisk/easy roads due to key injuries players in the west. lebron in 7. 3-peat on june 20th, mark it down.
    Will bump Sunday night.

What key injuries tho? Ibaka?

People love bringing up the Ray Allen shot and the help he's gotten, yet I never hear anyone bring up John Paxton or Steve Kerr for Jordan, or Robert Horry for Kobe who bailed him out multiple times. And I guess Pippen/Rodman and Shaq/Gasol are total scrubs that had nothing to do with Jordan or Kobe winning

Local High School Star

You know nothing, Kblaze

Banned

lol @ kblaze responding seriously to trolls who aren't even hiding that they're trolls

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    lol @ kblaze responding seriously to trolls who aren't even hiding that they're trolls
    I think he knows, but he might as well set the record straight.