Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Leadership/coaching/motivation

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    yea, he doesn't play well with other superstars offensive players. If Bosh was playing with Prime Kobe he would be on the block posting out and Kobe would bitch him out if he wasn't rebounding, just like he did Pau.
    I'm just saying this team is tired. They don't have the energy now to even punch back. I blame Spoe for Bosh never really coming close to being used near max potential. I think Lebron can play with anybody. Three stars is hard across the board, unless one player is Magic Johnson. Lebron played with Wade who wasn't a great complimentary player - at least theoretically, and they won back to back.

[QUOTE=kuniva_dAMiGhTy][QUOTE=r15mohd]emotional you point at me, yet you're the one redefining the term to fit your script...seems the "emotion" is getting to you and resulting in rhetoric.

Says the poster adhering to hysterics. I'll wait for you to pull up the quote where I claimed "it's Lebron's fault".

Right..and I'm the mayor of Miami.

Again, I've said what I had to say. Nobody is forcing you to reply, deflections and all
    we can play your game...if by "hysteric" you mean laughing uncontrollably at your responses, you won't find it here. again, that would be infusing emotion into a few words...something which you seem to master as noted in your previous posts. the redefining, the name calling...it's obviously hitting a nerve to result to such low fashion, no?

deflections?!? ok again, infusing a word until you see it to be true is a good strategy...too bad it was a strategy where visitation of history was less used. as you can see, and in most recent falls of folks like Cantor...the repeating of falacy falls on deaf ears today.

you acknowledged other Heat players being at fault a few posts back (as is rightly so), and not focusing on Lebron so much...I know that doesnt stir a crowd as does making a mockery of him (Lebron) in the spotlight, but it's a start. don't lose your train of thought just yet

no thanks needed, the pleasure was all mine in fixing that skewed thought of yours. consider it a selfless deed

now to turn our attention to the World Cup...#Drogba!!!!!
    Last edited by r15mohd; 06-13-2014 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    again, that would be infusing emotion into a few words...something which you seem to master as noted in your previous posts. the redefining, the name calling...it's obviously hitting a nerve to result to such low fashion, no?
    I literally have no idea what you're talking about. Keep spouting nonsense though, its fun watching you trip over your words.

deflections?!? ok again, infusing a word until you see it to be true is a good strategy...too bad it was a strategy where visitation of history was less used. as you can see, and in most recent falls of folks like Cantor...the repeating of falacy falls on deaf ears today.
    You're still deflecting. This has nothing to do with the topic at hand, buddy.

you acknowledged other Heat players being at fault a few posts back (as is rightly so), and not focusing on Lebron so much...I know that doesnt stir a crowd as does making a mockery of him (Lebron) in the spotlight, but it's a start. don't lose your train of thought just yet
    But the OP mentioned leadership...it wouldn't be right if my talking points were directed at Norris Cole, Toney Douglas, and the ball boy.

So yes, BOTH Wade and Lebron's leadership was disappointing, but ultimately the Heat were at fault.

Better? Can you now sleep at night?

no thanks needed, the pleasure was all mine in fixing that skewed thought of yours. consider it a selfless deed
    I'm still waiting for you quote the post where I said it was "LeBrons fault".

I have complete faith you will provide us with substantive proof.

God speed, stanley