Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Leadership/coaching/motivation

Who on Miami is playing hard?

Allen stays active and Birdman is himself. I really have a problem with everybody else.

Guys not going after rebounds, not fighting to go around picks, not going hard to the hoop. This is the biggest let down.

I hit on 5-footers

Default Re: Leadership/coaching/motivation

Bosh plays with a hard on

Your BEST players lead by example..

Wade and LeBron have been "ghost" for LONG stretches of this series. Not a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    Who on Miami is playing hard?

Allen stays active and Birdman is himself. I really have a problem with everybody else.

Guys not going after rebounds, not fighting to go around picks, not going hard to the hoop. This is the biggest let down.

it's being done in waves IMO from Wade/Lebron...Bosh is always fighting, can never knock him on that even tho many of you think he's soft, he's fighting IMO. Haslem came in and tried his best, albeit for a few minutes though. Birdman for sure...but it's not about "who's trying"...when the other teams shots are falling like they are, what are you really to do when your shots, or your teams shots just can't compete?

you're damned if you do and damned if you don't...he plays up to the lead and it's empty stats, they are lackadaisical in a blowout and they're "not trying"

never win measuring stick from the critics on ISH

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    At least they are not sitting on their ass eating skittles.
    Or on medication looking like humpty dumpty and hating on everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Your BEST players lead by example..

Wade and LeBron have been "ghost" for LONG stretches of this series. Not a good look.

completely wrong on Lebron...game 3 he came out gunning and the Spurs still took a huge lead. tried facilitator in the second half of game 3 and nothing there either.

game 4 lebron did the opposite, and same result...the best player is trying different means to make a dent, he's holding his own. he can't be accountable for Wade playing like a scrub or his teammates being unable to knockl down shots

take off the Lebron focals...there's plenty more to the game

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    completely wrong on Lebron...game 3 he came out gunning and the Spurs still took a huge lead. tried facilitator in the second half of game 3 and nothing there either.

game 4 lebron did the opposite, and same result...the best player is trying different means to make a dent, he's holding his own. he can't be accountable for Wade playing like a scrub or his teammates being unable to knockl down shots

take off the Lebron focals...there's plenty more to the game
    You're making my point for me. Where was LeBron after that first quarter in game 3? Where was he in the first half and fourth quarter of game 4?

There is a reason Lebron has THE lowest +/- of anyone in this series...wake up.

NBA All-star

there IS a difference between friendship and pride.

friendship is searching/defining for a purpose
    pride is standing up for that purpose.

You're making my point for me. Where was LeBron after that first quarter in game 3? Where was he in the first half and fourth quarter of game 4?

There is a reason Lebron has THE lowest +/- of anyone in this series...wake up.

guess you didnt read the part when Lebron went from agressor in scoring to facilitor as a different approach due to them being down...and then vice versa in game 4.

is context that hard by ISH

guess you didnt read the part when Lebron went from agressor in scoring to facilitor as a different approach due to them being down...and then vice versa in game 4.

So you have no rebuttal? Got it.

There is no 'context' for disappearing in MULTIPLE quarters in an NBA finals series.

So you have no rebuttal? Got it.

There is no 'context' for disappearing in MULTIPLE quarters in an NBA finals series.
    please re-read the posts...understand that there are different approaches to games instead of chucking shots to will your way in.

if you weren't able to view this aspect in these past 2 games, then no need to reply/quote to me. you're inferior thought process serves no purpose and is not worthy of further commenting.

have a good day

5-time NBA All-Star

it's being done in waves IMO from Wade/Lebron...Bosh is always fighting, can never knock him on that even tho many of you think he's soft, he's fighting IMO. Haslem came in and tried his best, albeit for a few minutes though. Birdman for sure...but it's not about "who's trying"...when the other teams shots are falling like they are, what are you really to do when your shots, or your teams shots just can't compete?

you're damned if you do and damned if you don't...he plays up to the lead and it's empty stats, they are lackadaisical in a blowout and they're "not trying"

never win measuring stick from the critics on ISH
    Yeah the shots are falling for SA, but guys are watching rebounds. Coaching hasn't tried a zone yet, among other things). Guys aren't saying lets go hard to the basket (Cole gives effort). How often do you feel an experienced team didnt give a great effort. Give and take Indiana was confused moreso than not trying hard. I would like to see a strong stand if somebody is coming to take your title... On the other hand, the Heat just might be exhausted.

5-time NBA All-Star

I'm upset with the coaching of Lebron, not so much him - he could go harder at rebounds, misses rotations, and doesn't push his post up presence but that's a perfect world scenario. I think he's so gifted that he has to be reminded daily of where his energies should be. There isn't a lot of team movement outside of Ray Allen on offense. I would like to so see more cuts and Bosh down low.

It could be I'm just disappointed?

please re-read the posts...understand that there are different approaches to games instead of chucking shots to will your way in.
    Once again, dumbass, there is no approach to being "waldo" for chunks of a game (nobody is talking about "chucking shots"; his defense has been terrible, and he has more turnovers than assists).

Is he solely to blame? Obviously not. He just hasn't been "great" and certainly not exempt from criticism. Wade and Mario Chalmers on the other hand...look horrible. The entire Heat squad has been thoroughly outplayed by SA.

I'm willing to be objective... Looks as tho you just have an agenda here. Pauk-level stanning.

And this idea that Lebron either has to be a scorer or facilitator...is buffoonery. Lebron is celebrated for his all-around exploits, not being one-dimensional.