Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The NBA is officially SCREWED starting post FINALS!

There is no way Sterling and his team won't dig up relevant stuff on all the owners! There is no way! And Good! Adam Silver has proven to be a bastard and a hypocrite! Just like in Poker, don't overplay your hand. Silver went for the raise and is finding that he may be in deep shit! Sterling has nothing to worry about, he could give a Fukc less! Fukc 2 billion, I'm just going to bring all you down with me!

Default Re: The NBA is officially SCREWED starting post FINALS!

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    Didnt Cuban say something like the nba is heading down a slippery slope with the sterling ban? well here is that slippery slope.....

I know dude!

And fukc Lebron! Bore me to death in this finals series! Sterling is more exciting than you.

Look for Sterling to get assassinated soon.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Do you honestly believe that 1 billionaire can do something to take down 29 billionaires? They would sue him so bad, that he would die penniless.

Wait I forgot who I was talking to. You probably do believe he can do something to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Do you honestly believe that 1 billionaire can do something to take down 29 billionaires? They would sue him so bad, that he would die penniless.

Wait I forgot who I was talking to. You probably do believe he can do something to them.

Shady's actually right this time around. His attorney, with very little effort, has already shown numerous situations where members of the NBA, at various levels, have shown discrimination. You think a group of four P.I.'s with a seven figure bonus won't do dig up a lot of crap, that, at the very least, will lead to a media shitstorm?

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

I doubt anything happens but good luck leaving him "penniless". He's so old lawyers would have everything tied up in court for years. Would never get resolved. It wouldn't be 29 owners either, I'm sure the clean ones would be left alone.

I mean why can't he atleast annoy the NBA and continue to bring bad press? Forget what game it was but one of the finals game had Silver on at halftime talking about it, that alone is hurting them.

I do not fear Sterling. I cannot imagine the other owners having said something as bad as Sterling with concrete evidence behind it.

one woman could take down 29 billionaires. It's so easy to access information now... and imagine if you are a billionaire, too. Yeah, I think he can totally do some damage. We'll see what happens tho.

-Smak

College superstar

This is going to be really bad for the NBA. Sterling is acting like a teenage brat. He made racist comments and got caught. He should sell the team for a very generous $2 Billion and move on. Wanting to bring down the rest of the NBA because of his mistake shows you what a horrible old cunt this man really is.

This will get very interesting

Can one billionaire take down 29 owners? There may not be 29 to take down, but what if he took down 3 to 5 owners? Even taking down 2 would bring a lot of heat and continue to set the unprecedented precedent. Sterling is the Jose Canseco of the NBA. He WILL dig up info and prove it to be true. He will brig other owners down.

I rule the local playground

So they're screwed at approximately 10:30pm Sunday night.

Unless they find Prokhorov str8 mobbing nikkas ain't shet gon happen.

Dunking on everybody in the park KrizMiz's Avatar

a man who doesnt have anything to loose is a dangerous man

Very good NBA starter

Sterling is such an idiot. I can't wait until nothing comes of this and the moron is left with a team worth nothing.