Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: If The miami Cavaliers do indeed lose...

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    I also don't understand why the Heat aren't just allowed to start 6 players. Lebron is a pass first player, shouldn't the league make rules to help him always have an open man to pass too? It is unfair and ridiculous watching him look for the open man only to not find one and get sniped and knocked down by an air canon when someone starts to defend him. I think the league should look into those air canons btw, Lebron gets knocked around quite a bit when it seems like no one is touching him, there's definitely foul play going on.
    man you miss him. Have fun with drafting and building around Napier.

Good High School Starter DFish24's Avatar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    First of all, change your avy before i beat yo little ass up kid. Heat fans go straight and you aint top fakkit. Secondly, lebron gets no freaking calls. This series, the spurs have gotten more fts then us; THE SLOW, OLD SPURS. Compare it to the OKC series where they got tripled the spurs fts, its not even funny to say lebron gets calls, cuz he doesn't, plain and simple.
    Cry some more you helmet wearing bitch, you look beta as fvck right now making this thread, keep it going though, coz we are going to continue to dismantle you and pulverize you into tiny grains of beta bran cereal.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

First of all, change your avy before i beat yo little ass up kid. Heat fans go straight and you aint top fakkit. Secondly, lebron gets no freaking calls. This series, the spurs have gotten more fts then us; THE SLOW, OLD SPURS. Compare it to the OKC series where they got tripled the spurs fts, its not even funny to say lebron gets calls, cuz he doesn't, plain and simple.

OP having an RG-esque meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Cry some more you helmet wearing bitch, you look beta as fvck right now making this thread, keep it going though, coz we are going to continue to dismantle you and pulverize you into tiny grains of beta bran cereal.
    You and the fakkit fudge wouldn't say this to my face. I'm 6'5 225 lbs, with body fat 11%. I've fought with many dudes before, and i've smashed their faces in. I have seen guys get shot beside me, guys you wouldn't touch. I would destroy you idiots in real life.

BTW, i still got the heat winning this series so go cry more.

You and the fakkit fudge wouldn't say this to my face. I'm 6'5 225 lbs, with body fat 11%. I've fought with many dudes before, and i've smashed their faces in. I have seen guys get shot beside me, guys you wouldn't touch. I would destroy you idiots in real life.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Banned

You must still be half asleep because you are still dreaming, get back to reality,

you are 13, 5"4, 180 lbs with 30+% fat, go jack off to images of LeBrons statlines.

Local High School Star

Spurs dominated that 4th quarter while Lebron was out during the first game. Last game, Lebron had one of his disengaged games and sucked ass, while at the same time the Spurs played about as perfect of a half as possible. Lebron had a great game 2, and that's the only reason they had a shot at winning.

Bosh needs more shots. Chalmers or Cole need to play better offensively. Lebron, Wade, and Chalmers need to stop turning the ball over so damn much. The entire Heat team needs to start playing more consistent defense. The Spurs have already set 2 Finals records as far as FG percent in a quarter, 4th quarter in game 1, and the 1st quarter in game 3.

op you are such a loser

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Cry some more you helmet wearing bitch

Quote Originally Posted by edrick
    Spurs dominated that 4th quarter while Lebron was out during the first game. Last game, Lebron had one of his disengaged games and sucked ass, while at the same time the Spurs played about as perfect of a half as possible. Lebron had a great game 2, and that's the only reason they had a shot at winning.

Bosh needs more shots. Chalmers or Cole need to play better offensively. Lebron, Wade, and Chalmers need to stop turning the ball over so damn much. The entire Heat team needs to start playing more consistent defense. The Spurs have already set 2 Finals records as far as FG percent in a quarter, 4th quarter in game 1, and the 1st quarter in game 3.
    finally a decent poster! Lebron had a bad stretch no doubt, but even kobe or jordan couldn't have won that game the way the rest of the team was playing.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    Why would Melo join the Heat? LeBron is interested in teaming up with Melo in NY, not the other way around.

Or did I read the reports wrong?
    Cant tell if trolling or serious honestly..
    He said it would be great to play with melo if he could; didnt say when or where. Maybe in 2015 melo comes to mia if lebron still in cleveland. I only see lebron staying mia or going back to cleveland.

College superstar

Relative to league average, in Miami, LeBron has had perhaps the best offensive supporting cast in NBA history.

Top 2 SG/Top 6-7 player in Wade.
    Top 5 PF/Top 15 player in Bosh.

And a ridiculous amount of excellent shooters to space the floor for him:
    Ray Allen
    Mario Chalmers
    Shane Battier
    Mike Miller
    Rashard Lewis
    Absolutely insane. If you were going to create the perfect offensive supporting cast for a perimeter superstar, this would be it. Also take into account that the Eastern Conference is historically weak and that this is the weakest era of superstars and the weakest era if bigs for good measure.
    Last edited by Ne 1; 06-11-2014 at 06:51 PM.