Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Jeff Van Gundy ruined Vassilis Spanoulis' career.

JVG gave him some time to impress him but Span blew it big time. Like shooting below 40% from the field and turning the ball over numerous times. He was atrocious. Could have been a solid contributor to a Yao and TMac contender team but he never panned out.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by dgaras
    hows that daughter of yours doing?
    She's doing great.. thanks for asking

Ya'll hate on Euroleague but let's not act like Spanoulis wouldn't be an above average player, sixth man of the year candidate or something if he was given significant playing time

Quote Originally Posted by tommy3
    Ya'll hate on Euroleague but let's not act like Spanoulis wouldn't be an above average player, sixth man of the year candidate or something if he was given significant playing time
    More like a bench player. He's nowhere near as good as Navarro for example.

This was the greatest thing Jeff Van Gundy ever did in his life.

Decent playground baller dgaras's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    She's doing great.. thanks for asking

good. then keep your stupid opinions to yourself. i think youre getting a bit senile these past few years

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Only faggits five star their own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dgaras
    euroleague youre so full of shit. youre the reason everyone here hates spanoulis. all us can admit that he was a really good player and could have averaged at least 15ppg if given the opportunity but we hate him because we hate you. you are the reason nobody takes spanoulis seriously here. you destroyed his legacy by yourself

that is the funniest thing ive ever realized. a poster destroyed a players career on a forum by himself. it only took 10 years of constant posting
    Euroleague (the poster) has actually defined how I view Euroleague b-ball, since I am not familiar with it. How I view the Euroleague: Small time, insecure, desperate, out of touch with reality...

I'm sure in real life it's actually much better. Just goes to show how important it is to have a good spokesperson, not a bad one like Euroleague.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Leftimage
    Euroleague (the poster) has actually defined how I view Euroleague b-ball, since I am not familiar with it. How I view the Euroleague: Small time, insecure, desperate, out of touch with reality...

I'm sure in real life it's actually much better. Just goes to show how important it is to have a good spokesperson, not a bad one like Euroleague.
    I watched a bit of the final four this season on espn, the quality of ball was good but man the lighting was weird. It was dark anywhere off the court and dim on the court, dark to the point where if the ball or a player stepped out of bounds you could barely see them in the shadow. The stadium looked pretty empty as well.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I watched a bit of the final four this season on espn, the quality of ball was good but man the lighting was weird. It was dark anywhere off the court and dim on the court, dark to the point where if the ball or a player stepped out of bounds you could barely see them in the shadow. The stadium looked pretty empty as well.
    I've noticed that too, not just during the big games.. I think they light for the crowd's enjoyment and not TV production...

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    It's called theater lighting. They have rules in Europe that you light the arena for the in game crowd, not for the TV production.

In case you didn't notice, the TV commercials are during halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by deja vu
    More like a bench player. He's nowhere near as good as Navarro for example.
    Navarro one time led his team to a Euroleague title as the leader of the team and best player. That was with a SUPER TEAM.

Spanoulis did it THREE TIMES.

Spanoulis also did it TWICE when he was 50% of the whole team, and all the other players and coaches combined were the rest (LeBron on the Cavs style).

PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE.

Just about every coach in Europe in recent years said Spanoulis was the best Euroleague player they ever have seen. On the Spanish League forums even most of the Barca fans were saying Spanoulis did more with Olympiacos in a couple years than Navarro did with Barca in his whole career when this topic came up recently.

And both the head coach and Presidetn of Barca (Navarro's team) both said repeatedly this summer that they tried to sign Spanoulis to be the star and leader of their team, and that Navarro would take a backseat to him.

So yeah, you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

And you are probably also one of those retarded NBA only fans that does not even know how freaking damn good Navarro even is either. You are probably one of these moron NBA only fans that thinks "Navarro would have been at best a 6th man in the NBA".

Last edited by Euroleague; 06-05-2014 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    It's called theater lighting. They have rules in Europe that you light the arena for the in game crowd, not for the TV production.

In case you didn't notice, the TV commercials are during halftime.
    You remember this retarded post you made in 2005?

Decent playground baller dgaras's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.