Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: I have no doubt that these either one of these would turn the Thunder into champs

You guys are thinking way too big. All they need to do is get Mike Bibby and James Posey to come out of retirement and replace Fisher and Butler in the "veteran experience" roles and we're set.

Banned

Default Re: I have no doubt that these either one of these would turn the Thunder into champs

You guys are obviously underrating Josh Smith who is a 18/10 guy with superior defense. One off year doesn't mean he won't get back to where he was and maybe even better on a good team.

The Op called Jennings a past first pg...

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesticks
    You guys are obviously underrating Josh Smith who is a 18/10 guy with superior defense. One off year doesn't mean he won't get back to where he was and maybe even better on a good team.
    but where does he go? okc has no need for him. and if they trade westbrook under the guise that his shot selection is "holding the team back," how does JOSH ****ING SMITH fit in?

durant at sf
    ibaka at pf
    adams at c

god thats horrible. Killurself

My Game's Nucking Futs The_Night_Elf's Avatar

That second trade does not bode well for the Thunder. Jennings and Smith can't even make the playoffs in the East so I doubt they will be much help making the Thunder Champions.

NBA Superstar

grizzlies have a pretty good coach.

no way I want to play against westbrook and ibaka each year in the playoffs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jef
    but where does he go? okc has no need for him. and if they trade westbrook under the guise that his shot selection is "holding the team back," how does JOSH ****ING SMITH fit in?

durant at sf
    ibaka at pf
    adams at c
    Ibaka at C
    Josh Smith at PF

you seem to forget that Ibaka is legit center size in today's NBA.

Decent college freshman

I think Memphis would jump all over your first trade. They get to have a line-up of Westbrook-Lee-Allen-Ibaka-Gasol? Would anybody score inside against them? That team, if healthy, could have won the West this year. They also get to avoid potentially contentious contract negotiations with Zach. They don't want to overpay, but they can't just let him walk without upsetting fans. Issue is Zach has to opt-in for this trade to occur, which I doubt he does without having an extension in place.

For OKC though, that first trade is a bad move imo. They can get more than Conley + Randolph + Davis for Westbrook + Ibaka. Heck, if they're giving up both of those guys, they better get Gasol + Conley + Davis at minimum.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

All they need is a semi-decent coach.