Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default I have no doubt that these either one of these would turn the Thunder into champs

Trade 1
    Memphis gets:
    Russell Westbrook
    Serge Ibaka

OKC gets:
    Mike Conley
    Zach Randolph
    Ed Davis

OKC gets a pass first point guard and a proven vet that will help them with the slower pace in the post season while Memphis gets much more athletic and a perimeter player that can create his own shot.

Trade 2

Detroit gets:
    Russell Westbrook
    Kendrick Perkins

OKC gets:
    Josh Smith
    Brandon Jennings

OKC still gets a pass first point guard ( don't believe me, watch films of Piston games) and Josh Smith who will create the most feared center/power forward defensive tandem since Ben and Rasheed Wallace.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: I have no doubt that these either one of these would turn the Thunder into champs

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesticks
    Trade 1
    Memphis gets:
    Russell Westbrook
    Serge Ibaka

OKC gets:
    Mike Conley
    Zach Randolph
    Ed Davis

OKC gets a pass first point guard and a proven vet that will help them with the slower pace in the post season while Memphis gets much more athletic and a perimeter player that can create his own shot.

Trade 2

Detroit gets:
    Russell Westbrook
    Kendrick Perkins

OKC gets:
    Josh Smith
    Brandon Jennings

OKC still gets a pass first point guard ( don't believe me, watch films of Piston games) and Josh Smith who will create the most feared center/power forward defensive tandem since Ben and Rasheed Wallace.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: I have no doubt that these either one of these would turn the Thunder into champs

a)

a westbrook/ibaka package would be nearly enough for kyrie + the #1 pick. i like conley and randolph as a player, and ed davis can grow into quality depth, but holy shit - that just would never happen. if okc floated these two as a package deal, there would be a bidding war between 25+ teams.

b)

why does OKC need josh smith with ibaka and adams? clearly - CLEARLY - they are going forward with ibaka and adams as a future championship-level backline. adams isnt there yet, but i think the path here is pretty obvious.

i appreciate the thought process here, and it is better than the usual 'TRADE WESTBROOK FOR RONDO RONDO WILL PASS' trades that would leave okc averaging 61ppg, but i dont see either of these as massive improvements.

also, do you really envision trading westbrook AND ibaka as a great way to keep kd? at best, durant demands a trade within the close of business on the next day. worst case scenario? he retires.

if they downgraded point guards to get a guy who is possibly the worst shooter of all time while shooting a ton of shots - and, on top of that, does not fit their lineup at all - durant may actually retire.
    Last edited by Jef; 06-03-2014 at 02:22 PM.

Awful trades, kill yourself.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

The ONLY trades i would do, personally, are:

Steph Curry + Barnes for Westbrook + PJ3 or Draft Pick

Chris Paul for Westbrook

Idk if those teams would do it, but Westbrook is that good and should be that valuable, as much as he annoys me at times.

Those are only for trades involving a PG in return, though. I'd do a few trades involving elite big men as well, depending on who it is.

I say fiddlesticks to your trade ideas and terrible thread

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Agreed. This trade would turn them into champions as well in all honesty:

Thunder get:
    LeBron James

Heat get:
    Kevin Durant

College superstar

Trade 1
    Memphis gets:
    Russell Westbrook
    Serge Ibaka

OKC gets:
    Mike Conley
    Zach Randolph
    Ed Davis

Trade 2

Detroit gets:
    Russell Westbrook
    Kendrick Perkins

OKC gets:
    Josh Smith
    Brandon Jennings

Congratulations!

You've done it!!!

The worst post ever everyone!!!!!!

NBA rookie of the year

Why dont they trade Westbrook AND sign a superstar like Carmelo?

Trade 1
    Memphis gets:
    Russell Westbrook
    Serge Ibaka

OKC gets:
    Mike Conley
    Zach Randolph
    Ed Davis

Trade 2

Detroit gets:
    Russell Westbrook
    Kendrick Perkins

OKC gets:
    Josh Smith
    Brandon Jennings

Trade 1 gets a C- from me
    Trade 2 gets a

Made that high school varsity squad

Some Westbrook trades that make some sense:

Westbrook#29 for Rubio/Pekovic#13

Rubio
    Lamb
    Durant
    Ibaka
    Pekovic

2. Westbrook for Afflalo, Vucevic, Nelson, #12

Jackson
    Afflalo
    Durant
    Ibaka
    Vucevic

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

First trade yes. Conley is PERFECT for Durant.

Trade two is laughably bad.

Local High School Star

Watch Thunder do absolutely nothing this summer

Trade 1
    Memphis gets:
    Russell Westbrook
    Serge Ibaka

OKC gets:
    Mike Conley
    Zach Randolph
    Ed Davis

Trade 2

Detroit gets:
    Russell Westbrook
    Kendrick Perkins

OKC gets:
    Josh Smith
    Brandon Jennings

grizzilies is winning the first trade, the second does not make sense