NBA rookie of the year

Default America wants San Antonio Spurs to beat Miami Heat in the NBA Finals (Photo)

A large majority of basketball fans have not enjoyed watching the Miami Heat dominate the Eastern Conference for four straight seasons.

Ever since LeBron’s ‘decision’ to take his talents to South Beach, the Heat have been the No. 1 enemy of the NBA. Of course, all of the hate has not stopped the Heat from reaching it’s fourth straight Finals and the opportunity to three peat as champions.

It is natural for fans to dislike teams that consistently win, but when the NBA Finals matches up two teams that perennially win, who will NBA fans be rooting for? Well according to a SportsNation poll on ESPN, 49 states are rooting for the San Antonio Spurs to take down the Miami Heat.

Check out the poll above. If you want to take the poll, click here.

The lone state rooting for the Miami Heat is of course Florida. Not even Alaskan NBA fans are rooting for the Heat to three peat. Does nobody in this country enjoy basketball history? Does nobody care that the Heat could three peat and seal their names in the history books forever? Well apparently not.
    Last edited by JohnMax; 06-03-2014 at 12:52 PM.

Local High School Star

Default Re: America wants San Antonio Spurs to beat Miami Heat in the NBA Finals (Photo)

Obviously, everyone hates those cheating colluding ph@ggots.

Default Re: America wants San Antonio Spurs to beat Miami Heat in the NBA Finals (Photo)

I cannot wait to see the sodium levels if the heat threepeat

It's been this way for the past 4 years.

I rule the local playground Rondo's Avatar

Spurs are better to watch for the neutrals. Aren't as arrogant or confrontational. I'm shocked by these results...

Banned

Thats cause Kobe stans are rooting for the spurs even though it would mean Duncan >> Kobe all time

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Thats cause Kobe stans are rooting for the spurs even though it would mean Duncan >> Kobe all time
    stuck between a rock and a hard place

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Haven't seen the poll for last year's finals. But IIRC, US also favored OKC to win the 2012 finals(correct me if I'm wrong).

So as a Lebron stan, I like it.

Two-Time Oscar MVP robert de niro's Avatar

makes sense, even here on the forum half of the bran stans are from europe, real statistical facts

Decent playground baller Hizack's Avatar

Meanwhile in Indiana........

Banned

Is anyone surprised by this? Spurs play a great brand of baskeball and basketball purists would support them over the Heat

Banned

well America is BY FAR the biggest shithole in the world so no surprise these fakkits are all on the hater bandwagon already