Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: which critera for ranking players all time makes more sense. Kobe fans or Lebron fan

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

2003 - Shaq was better
    2006 - Team sucked ass
    2007 - Team sucked ass
    2009 - 27/5/5/2/1 (56% TS) on a 65 win team vs 28/8/7/2/1 (59% TS) on a 66 win team
    2010 - 27/5/5/2 (55% TS) on a 57 win team vs 30/7/9/2/1 (60% TS) on a 61 win team.

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: which critera for ranking players all time makes more sense. Kobe fans or Lebron fan

lebron stans are betas who would settle for cheap rings. So their criteria really is disqualified. These guys have loser mentality who thinks that rings are based on luck.

I have nothing to contribute here other than to comment that the whole premise of this thread is retarded. There is no formula for player rankings; every situation is unique.

Only have one criterion to be honest.

Not a rapist.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Kobe fans. We actually respect previous greats and the GOAT. At least the majority of us.

The new breed, the LeStan, is simply a disrespectful bunch just as their fraud idol. This obsessed fanbase will sh1t on every single great and claim that Lebron is better. These clowns show new levels of delusion I have never seen ever from any fanbase of a great player. Their love for Lebron is toxic and downright homosexually oriented.

Anyway Kobe>Bron. 5>2. Strong Era>Weak era. West>East. No Collusion>Collusion. Non Choker>Choker. Skills>Brute Force. Knight>Beast.

Did I forget, 1 3-peat, and 1 2-peat > 1.5**Ray Allen, Lockout season, collusion riddled, stacked, weak era 2-peat.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 06-03-2014 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Kobe fans. We actually respect previous greats and the GOAT. At least the majority of us.

The new breed, the LeStan, is simply a disrespectful bunch just as their fraud idol. This obsessed fanbase will sh1t on every single great and claim that Lebron is better. These clowns show new levels of delusion I have never seen ever from any fanbase of a great player. Their love for Lebron is toxic and downright homosexually oriented.

Anyway Kobe>Bron. 5>2. Strong Era>Weak era. West>East. No Collusion>Collusion. Non Choker>Choker. Skills>Brute Force. Knight>Beast.

Did I forget, 1 3-peat, and 1 2-peat > 1.5**Ray Allen, Lockout season, collusion riddled, stacked, weak era 2-peat.
    Then tell me why GODbe prances around this forum with his naked Kobe avatar talking about how Kobe was better than Jordan? You're kidding yourself mate, all Stans are annoying but Kobetards are easily the most obnoxious and obsessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    I have nothing to contribute here other than to comment that the whole premise of this thread is retarded. There is no formula for player rankings; every situation is unique.
    I agree, but Kenneth is a dumbass that wont recognize this

This [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggot is so mad right now.

I don't count Kobe's 3 rings because he was Shaq's sidekick. Jordan and LeBron were NEVER sidekicks and therefore, all their rings count.

You could replace Kobe with TMac etc. and Shaq would have still won all those titles so Kobe is irreplaceable so his rings there don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    imo the eye test is unbeatable, where kobe ranks 4-7 and lebron top 30

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    I don't count Kobe's 3 rings because he was Shaq's sidekick. Jordan and LeBron were NEVER sidekicks and therefore, all their rings count.
    And he made sure of that in 2011.

Wade must still be having nightmares about his vanishing sidekick.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    This [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggot is so mad right now.
    Not quite mad as you obviously....

Truth hurting brah?

Don't be so mad....resident AARP Spurs in the Finals. What else can you ask?....

ohh yeah I also forgot. LeStans regard "truth" as heresy, and "context" as an abomination.

One of the many traits that they share w/ their idol.

"can't bait me to shoot"....

Not quite mad as you obviously....

Truth hurting brah?

Don't be so mad....resident AARP Spurs in the Finals. What else can you ask?....

ohh yeah I also forgot. LeStans regard "truth" as heresy, and "context" as an abomination.

One of the many traits that they share w/ their idol.

"can't bait me to shoot"....
    So mad.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    So mad.
    Yep u mad. Can't come up w/ a coherent sentence other than "u mad" meaning "u mad". Being mad 101: when mad, call someone else mad.

That's why u mad. Why u mad brah?

Kobe>Lebron brah....time to accept the truth. No need to be mad...

For the record: I am not mad. But he mad.

Yep u mad. Can't come up w/ a coherent sentence other than "u mad" meaning "u mad". Being mad 101: when mad, call someone else mad.

That's why u mad. Why u mad brah?

Kobe>Lebron brah....time to accept the truth. No need to be mad...

For the record: I am not mad.
    Says he's not mad, keeps typing shit. Kobetards...