Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Default Re: It's starting to feel like the concensus around here is LeBron>Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

lebron just made 2nd team all defense this year in his absolute prime

mvp is a club you're voted into

titles are something you actually have to go out and accomplish
    Didn't you just also make an entire ****ing thread on defensive first teams between Kobe & LeBron?

You do realize that you get VOTED onto all defensive teams, right? But that doesn't matter, because it doesn't fit your troll agenda. Stay consistent at least you scum bucket.

****ing clown. :)

Derrick Rose is the G.O.A.T

The ISH'ers Champion!

OP insecure. Guaging how many LeStans and alt accounts will come to his aid. Besides obviously the Kobe hate brigade from franchises like the Spurs, Blazers, and Suns to just name a few. Raptor crap too.

LeBron has more accomplishments than Kobe.

Kobe's only defense is he has more rings. But here's the thing - he got those rings when he was a SIDEKICK. LeBron was never a sidekick. Just look at the ratio of rings to FMVPs Kobe has. He was a sidekick. Put TMac etc. on the Lakers during those early Laker 00 teams and they still would have won.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    LeBron has more accomplishments than Kobe.

Kobe's only defense is he has more rings. But here's the thing - he got those rings when he was a SIDEKICK. LeBron was never a sidekick. Just look at the ratio of rings to FMVPs Kobe has. He was a sidekick. Put TMac etc. on the Lakers during those early Laker 00 teams and they still would have won.
    Lebron was a sidekick.

A unsuccessful one.

Up until this year I'd take Kobe. This year I'd take about 10-15 players before Kobe, because he did not play except for 6 games. Replace Lebron with Kobe in Miami 2010-2013, they win 3 chips.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I have 3 close Laker fan friends. One is pretty straightforward about Lebron being better than Kobe was. One begrudgingly admits it. One doesnt think so at all.

Most people id call real fans...as in...they watch most games they can and have opinions they can back up....would put Lebron ahead as a player. Not all...but most.

Could be the trend to always favor who looks best at the moment though. who knows how it levels out over the coming years.

I rule the local playground

I will bump this thread when Lebron plays horrible in the finals once again, and his magical 59% dips to about 45%, this time I don't think the heat will be as lucky either, Spurs in 6 the most

Quote Originally Posted by theoneneo
    I will bump this thread when Lebron plays horrible in the finals once again, and his magical 59% dips to about 45%, this time I don't think the heat will be as lucky either, Spurs in 6 the most
    This is exactly why Kobe has no case at this point. LeBron's play has to drop well below his own standard to be comparable to Kobe (45%). And he slams him in all-around play(Reb,Ast, Stl,Blk, lower TO's) to go with this. It was known that if LeBron maxed out his abilities and lived up to the hype he would easily be better than most players that are considered all-time greats. Kobe is no exception.