Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: I can't remember the last time people were so unsure about who's winning the Finals

The spurs will shit all over em. After last years finals, I wouldn't be surprised if Popovich just put 2 guys on Ray the entire game and left LeBald unguarded. Dude's complete crap.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Default Re: I can't remember the last time people were so unsure about who's winning the Finals

Mavs come to mind as a huge upset.

I think many thought Boston could pull it out in 2010, kinda similar situation, albeit Lakers had less depth to matchup and Boston didn't really have anyone "unstoppable."

Thunder a couple years back....backdoor sweapt a team that was basically playing some of the best ball in history, I think it was uncertain.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by dannysc305
    Give me the Heat in 6. HCA is the worst thing that ever happened to Indiana as well as San Antonio. This Heat team does NOT lose 2 back to back playoff games, never has never will, so all your doing is setting yourself to get robbed of HCA early in the series only to head back to a hostile White Hot American Airlines Arena with the threat of going down 3-1 with the snap of a finger. I see playing out exactly like Indy series. Heat take 1 of first 2, except this series I think it's G1 instead of G2. Head back home, handles business, lose G5 and wrap it up at home. Sooooo lucky they changed the 2-3-2 or else that's Heat in 5. How you luhh dat?
    They lost 3 in a row in the finals against the Mavs.

Edit: Anticipating the "that year doesn't count. Lebron wasn't lebron excuse".