Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default I can't remember the last time people were so unsure about who's winning the Finals

I get a vibe that fans in general don't know who the hell is going to win this series. It was so close last year that people don't know what is going to happen. Miami as a team was better last year, but they got a healthier Wade this year. Duncan and Parker have regressed a little, but the rest of the team seems better.

I for sure as hell don't know who is going to win.

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Default Re: I can't remember the last time people were so unsure about who's winning the Finals

$1000 the Heat will win it all

Default Re: I can't remember the last time people were so unsure about who's winning the Finals

last time i checked it wasn't that hard to decide whether you hate the heat or not

I just cannot see this series being anything other than an all-out war. It's gonna be incredible to watch. Two of the most exciting teams when they're on their games, albeit in pretty different ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    last time i checked it wasn't that hard to decide whether you hate the heat or not
    Honestly this seems to be the real story.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM0_NnKadj8

lol Stephen A Smith was actually awesome in this vid. From like 4 minutes on, his prediction is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    $1000 the Heat will win it all
    2000 spurs will

Just waiting to see who Floyd Mayweather bets $10 million on. Hopefully he picks SA

Still two more days.

I feel like the Spurs are the better team but the Heat are more likely to explode and dominate

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Yeah I just feel that there's a lot of question marks surrounding both teams right now.

-Are the spurs the team that went 7 against Dallas or the team that cruised past Portland and handled OKC pretty well?

-Did LeBron/Wade figure out the Spurs last year winning 3/4 games to close the series or not?

-Did the Heat just beat the real Pacers team or a shell?

-Will Lebron's jumper be on?

-How healthy is Tony Parker?

-Were Manu's struggles last year a product of the Heat's defensive system (as we have seen a similar player in Harden struggle against them as well) or was he just off?

Honestly no outcome from Spurs in 4 to Heat in 4 would surprise me. Gun to my head i got the Spurs in 7.

Dunking on everybody in the park dannysc305's Avatar

Give me the Heat in 6. HCA is the worst thing that ever happened to Indiana as well as San Antonio. This Heat team does NOT lose 2 back to back playoff games, never has never will, so all your doing is setting yourself to get robbed of HCA early in the series only to head back to a hostile White Hot American Airlines Arena with the threat of going down 3-1 with the snap of a finger. I see playing out exactly like Indy series. Heat take 1 of first 2, except this series I think it's G1 instead of G2. Head back home, handles business, lose G5 and wrap it up at home. Sooooo lucky they changed the 2-3-2 or else that's Heat in 5. How you luhh dat?

Spurs in 5

Flip of the coin is a fair assessment.

Based on last year, both teams have a case to be confident to win this year.

Quote Originally Posted by dannysc305
    Give me the Heat in 6. HCA is the worst thing that ever happened to Indiana as well as San Antonio. This Heat team does NOT lose 2 back to back playoff games, never has never will, so all your doing is setting yourself to get robbed of HCA early in the series only to head back to a hostile White Hot American Airlines Arena with the threat of going down 3-1 with the snap of a finger. I see playing out exactly like Indy series. Heat take 1 of first 2, except this series I think it's G1 instead of G2. Head back home, handles business, lose G5 and wrap it up at home. Sooooo lucky they changed the 2-3-2 or else that's Heat in 5. How you luhh dat?
    Youre not factoring in that San Antonio is one of the best road teams in history. This isnt indiana. They won 30 road games on this year. So the same way, you state Miami doesn't lose two in a row, it can easily be said that the Spurs will take at least 1 on the road. And don't give me that, it's different playing on the road in Miami, because the Spurs just beat their hardest matchup in a closeout game, without their best player for most of it. In fact, they already demonstrated that they can win in Miami last season, the only difference is they're an even better road team this year.
    Last edited by Purch; 06-03-2014 at 07:55 AM.