Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Decent playground baller dilley's Avatar

Default Re: Why does everyone focus so much on Lebron being GOAT rather than 2nd GOAT?

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    That's a sexy fking picture got damn, brb.

Banned

Default Re: Why does everyone focus so much on Lebron being GOAT rather than 2nd GOAT?

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    MJ is the consensus GOAT.

And after Lebron retires, he will be the undisputed 2nd greatest of all time.
    if LeBron wins these finals he has better chances to surpass Jordan than not to do it.
    should he even 4 peat he has nearly surpassed him that moment.
    lets wait and see but the chances are still there.
    hes even more impactful than Jordan on the court and is only lacking rings and FMVPs right now since i am sure he will get 1-2 MVPs before he retires

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    I mean...

Kareem, MJ, Wilt, Russell, Bird, and Magic are always going to have an argument over any modern player. That doesn't mean it's right, but Bron is gonna have to do some wild shit in order to get consensus 2nd when a lot of people (myself included) would question whether MJ was really GOAT... and wasn't just someone having the sexiest resume.

Kareem to me is the most iconic bball player cuz he did it all of his life until he was 42, but does that mean if you put him vs prime Shaq that he'd win the matchup?

Just like I think Bird would probably do LeBron dirty.

I rate by talent not resume, but that's just me...

-Smak
    That's a distorted view, you can't punish a player who dominated in multiple eras because you think he might not have fared well against an athlete that came after him. And why is it that Kareem who was elite on both ends of the floor would lose a matchup against an elite one way player compared to him? How is Shaq gonna stop Kareem from destroying him? When you put up players against each other do you imagine one as always on offense and the other always on defense?

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by raprap
    1. God - MJ
    2. King - LeBron

Where will the servant end up?
    Scottie Pippen must be your ancestor,

which leaves you just about where you belong.

1. God - MJ
    2. King - LeBron

Common sense implies he'll end up better than the rapist.

1. God - MJ
    2. King - LeBron

serving the god and the king, he even said it in an interview, he likes to serve god

Quote Originally Posted by FPJ
    Common sense implies he'll end up better than the rapist.
    your father that you never met?

High School Varsity 6th Man

I dont know if it means anything to you guys but i already think hes better than jordan.

Local High School Star TheReturn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    If he made his teammates better like Steve Nash and Magic Johnson. I could see him being better than Jordan.

But he only helps catch and shoot players like Ray Allen. He made Wade and Bosh's stats worse.
    Made their stats worse but they got a couple of championships in return..

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    If he made his teammates better like Steve Nash and Magic Johnson. I could see him being better than Jordan.

But he only helps catch and shoot players like Ray Allen. He made Wade and Bosh's stats worse.
    I think it's just the fact that he's on the Eastern Conference.

Bosh has probably shown to be a more capable defender than others suspect BECAUSE of playing next to Lebron and not because Lebron made him a better defender.

Lets just say that if we switch his mentality to something like a WR to a QB. He would all of a sudden "make his teammates better"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kells333
    I dont know if it means anything to you guys but i already think hes better than jordan.
    it means a whole lot.
    preach that non stop in this forum

Quote Originally Posted by kells333
    He's not better than Magic, atm.

Only delusional retart Bran stans think LeBran is GOAT.. And to make it clear to all retarted Bran stans, LeBron will never end as 2nd GOAT because that spot is already taken/reserved to KAJ, Magic, Kobe so stop dreaming and go back to reality.. LeBron ceiling is top 10 no more, no less..

Because these youngsters are desperate to have the "goat" coming from their generation of ball.

The reality is most of them don't know wtf they're talking about.

Crowing someone the greatest player when his career isn't even over yet tells me it has less to do with the actual truth thus far but rather other BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    Hmm I don't recall that.