Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Miami Wins in 5 or 6

Quote Originally Posted by RagaZ
    20+ Turnovers and they still lost
    60 from the field and 52% from the 3. 11 Miami FT's to 22 Spurs' FT's. +10 on the boards as well. 27 points off of Miami TOV's.

Lad

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    60 from the field and 52% from the 3. 11 Miami FT's to 22 Spurs' FT's. +10 on the boards as well. 27 points off of Miami TOV's.
    When will you ******gers realize that Spurs are a GOAT 3 point shooting team.

20+ turnovers and still won by 15 LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by RagaZ
    When will you ******gers realize that Spurs are a GOAT 3 point shooting team.

20+ turnovers and still won by 15 LOL.
    They shoot 40% from the 3. Not 52%.

I could say the same. Miami shot 10% less from the field, 12% less from the 3, gave up 27 points on TOV's, got out rebounded by 10, shot 11 fewer FT's, etc.. Still, they were down only 2 with 4 minutes left in the game. LOL! Miami had a shitty game and they still could've won, if it wasn't for LeBron cramping up.

San Antonio is a great 3pt shooting team, they'll be on more often than be cold. The Spurs started getting open looks when the Heat started packing the paint because Splitter and Duncan were doing damage.

This was a winnable game for Miami with all the TOs SA committed, don't bet on seeing another sloppy performance by the Spurs again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    San Antonio is a great 3pt shooting team, they'll be on more often than be cold. The Spurs started getting open looks when the Heat started packing the paint because Splitter and Duncan were doing damage.

This was a winnable game for Miami with all the TOs SA committed, don't bet on seeing another sloppy performance by the Spurs again.

Do you all think that SA always shoots 52% from the 3? The TOV's happened because of Miami's DEFENSE. Not because the Spurs were sloppy. Expect to see a couple more high TOV games form the Spurs.

The game was close because Miami's perimeter defense was incredible. Bosh and Lewis sucked ass on defense though.

I could say the same. Miami shot 10% less from the field, 12% less from the 3, gave up 27 points on TOV's, got out rebounded by 10, shot 11 fewer FT's, etc.. Still, they were down only 2 with 4 minutes left in the game. LOL! Miami had a shitty game and they still could've won, if it wasn't for LeBron cramping up.
    The Heat could play better but so can SA, face it, SA is the better team, Miami has the best player, SA has HC, will be a tight series but SA prevails this time and all you Bran Stans will go M.I.A.

Do you all think that SA always shoots 52% from the 3? The TOV's happened because of Miami's DEFENSE. Not because the Spurs were sloppy. Expect to see a couple more high TOV games form the Spurs.

The game was close because Miami's perimeter defense was incredible. Bosh and Lewis sucked ass on defense though.
    Some credit goes to Miami's D obviously but I did see a lot of sloppy passes. The Spurs will look at film and make adjustments. Honestly, I don't see how Miami deals with Duncan and Splitter, unless you get them help or Bosh becomes Rodman

The Heat could play better but so can SA, face it, SA is the better team, Miami has the best player, SA has HC, will be a tight series but SA prevails this time and all you Bran Stans will go M.I.A.
    I'm a LeBron stan as much as you're an MJ stan. Win or lose, I'll be here.

That being said, Miami has the #1, #3, and #5 best players in the series in LeBron, Wade, and Bosh. Do you honestly think that Duncan is gonna shoot 90% again? Or that LeBron will sit the 4th with cramps?

I still believe that Miami will win in 6.

That being said, Miami has the #1, #3, and #5 best players in the series in LeBron, Wade, and Bosh. Do you honestly think that Duncan is gonna shoot 90% again? Or that LeBron will sit the 4th with cramps?

When you have the best player in a series, your odds of winning are very good. The 04 Lakers had arguably the three best players vs Detroit, the Pistons were the better team though. 2011, Miami had 3 of the top 4 players that Finals too. It isn't a guarantee. That said, I think this series goes 7, each winning in the other's HC. The Spurs will finish the job, they've wanted Miami all year to exact revenge, they're a battle hardened four time championship team, they aren't gonna roll over in 6.
    Last edited by TheMan; 06-06-2014 at 10:32 AM.

When you have the best player in a series, your odds of winning are very good. The 04 Lakers had arguably the three best players vs Detroit, the Pistons were the better team though. 2011, Miami had 3 of the top 4 players that Finals too. It isn't a guarantee. That said, I think this series goes 7, each winning in the other's HC. The Spurs will finish the job, they've wanted Miami all year to exact revenge, they're a battle hardened four time championship team, they aren't gonna roll over in 6.
    Miami has been to 4 straight Finals and won 2 in a row. You think that they aren't "battle hardened"? Also most of the players haven't even won a single ring.

Wade is the 3rd best player in this series? Not 2nd?

"Refs keeping Heat off the line." Ell Oh Ell

Guess what the Spurs' strategy is? Check the free throws last Finals?

Spurs avoid fouling at all costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Wade is the 3rd best player in this series? Not 2nd?
    Duncan is. At least in the first game. Unless Wade shows up in the remaining games, it'll likely be that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    "Refs keeping Heat off the line." Ell Oh Ell

Guess what the Spurs' strategy is? Check the free throws last Finals?

Spurs avoid fouling at all costs.

First Round (Lakers) - 18.5 FTA/G
    Semis (Warriors) - 21.8 FTA/G
    WCF (Grizzlies) - 22 FTA/G
    Finals (Heat) - 16.8 FTA/G

Yeah, the Lakers and Grizzlies deserved more FT's than a team with Wade and LeBron.

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

WE could of won the Championship fi tony wasnt hut all series

IF

Quote Originally Posted by Jlamb47
    WE could of won the Championship fi tony wasnt hut all series

IF

Sure, if Wade wasn't hurt and Bosh wasn't playing like a bitch, Miami would've destroyed the Spurs in 5.