Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Default Re: BREAKING: Serge Ibaka's status changed to day-to-day

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Ibaka's defense is key here + the extra 10-15 pts he'll give OKC every game.

Spurs have been dominating OKC like this because OKC has no one to protect the rim and keep the Spurs from getting easy layups, their help defense has been extremely atrocious, because they don't have any decent bigs on that end without Ibaka.

I think OKC improves a lot and their morale will rise, KD & Westbrook might get to breathe a little more on D and their home crowd will get them back in this series. I could easily see OKC going into Game 5 tied 2-2 and then it's anyone's series. Game 3 will decide the series, I expect OKC to show up.
    Changing your tune already. U said OKC would backdoor sweep. We'll be bumping this when you get it horrifically wrong again as you invariably seem to do.
    Mmkaythxbye
    Duncan> Kobe
    Lebron> Kobe
    Don't throw your toys out of the pram again

[COLOR="Magenta"]SAS Fans r nervous as hell

thought they had a ez trip to finals [/COLOR]

It's already ova doe.

[COLOR=Teal]If the Thunder win game 3 it will be because it's a home game and because they have had ample time to watch film and adjust.
    [/COLOR]

Decent playground baller nosfan773's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sbw19
    If the Thunder win game 3 it will be because it's a home game and because they have had ample time to watch film and adjust.

Learning to shoot layups

Did y'all see the first two games? OKC's problems against the Spurs go much deeper than missing Serge Ibaka.

Unless Serge is bringing Harden with him , Spurs still got this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    Changing your tune already. U said OKC would backdoor sweep. We'll be bumping this when you get it horrifically wrong again as you invariably seem to do.
    Mmkaythxbye
    Duncan> Kobe
    Lebron> Kobe
    Don't throw your toys out of the pram again
    Who the hell are you and give me examples of where I was horrifically wrong about something here? I'm just saying that OKC is a different team with Ibaka there and that it won't be that easy for the Spurs with him on the floor. He adds more than just the 12-15 points he puts up...

As far as I'm concerned, OKC just needs to win at home and steal Game 5, seems doable if Ibaka is anywhere near healthy.

Ibaka is OKC's third scoring option on offense and he's their main shot blocker and rim protector, losing him obvioulsy takes a lot away from the team on both ends. They struggle to score and they can't stop anyone from getting to the rim, which is how Spurs won Games 1 & 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    do you guys really think ibaka is the difference between getting blown out the first two games and winning? i really doubt this
    Yes lebronna stan, he does make a difference.

Serious playground baller mans1ay3r's Avatar

Let's be real even a healthy Ibaka wouldn't make a difference here. People acting like he's the answer to defeating the Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by mans1ay3r
    Let's be real even a healthy Ibaka wouldn't make a difference here. People acting like he's the answer to defeating the Spurs.
    we'll see at the end of the series, particularly, think healthy ibaka is more important against the Spurs than durant or westbrook because it completely crashes the offensive system the Spurs, we will see

Local High School Star fragokota's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nosfan773

Quote Originally Posted by nosfan773
    Scotty doesn't know..

Who the hell are you and give me examples of where I was horrifically wrong about something here? I'm just saying that OKC is a different team with Ibaka there and that it won't be that easy for the Spurs with him on the floor. He adds more than just the 12-15 points he puts up...

As far as I'm concerned, OKC just needs to win at home and steal Game 5, seems doable if Ibaka is anywhere near healthy.

Ibaka is OKC's third scoring option on offense and he's their main shot blocker and rim protector, losing him obvioulsy takes a lot away from the team on both ends. They struggle to score and they can't stop anyone from getting to the rim, which is how Spurs won Games 1 & 2.
    You said the Thunder would backdoor sweep. Like I said, we'll be bumping this when you get it wrong once again. Carry on tracking back

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    You said the Thunder would backdoor sweep. Like I said, we'll be bumping this when you get it wrong once again. Carry on tracking back

"we'll"

Regardless of what happens, I will not give a damn really...I'm fine with either scenario because I wanna see KD-Bran Finals while I also want to see if SA can make up for last year.

"we'll"

Regardless of what happens, I will not give a damn really...I'm fine with either scenario because I wanna see KD-Bran Finals while I also want to see if SA can make up for last year.
    Good for you. The rest of us are just chuckling at someone in full retreat. I think you'll be wrong. Amusing the way you came in suffused with insolence declaring a backdoor sweep and now backtracking