Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Reggie Jackson on Steven Adams: "He has the potential to be a hall of famer."

In response to being asked if he ever thinks about Adams's potential:

"I'm pretty sure, and a lot of people can attest, when he came in and I first seen him I said he has the potential to be a hall of famer. Not going to lie, there's not anything he can't do; he jumps out of the gym, he's very physical, strong, gifted, and can shoot hook shots with either hand. Actually people don't really get to see but he is also pretty comfortable shooting mid range shots, so if we ever just let him loose and he starts to figure it out I think he's a scary player in this league."
    Lord Adams

Default Re: Reggie Jackson on Steven Adams: "He has the potential to be a hall of famer."

Stacked

Default Re: Reggie Jackson on Steven Adams: "He has the potential to be a hall of famer."

"There's nothing he can't do"

Shoot/FTs

Going to be a great player.. highly doubt HOF though lol.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

If Durant doesnt win the title with 3 future hall of famers (Westbrook, Adams, Perkins) on his team he isn't top 500 anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    If Durant doesnt win the title with 3 future hall of famers (Westbrook, Adams, Perkins) on his team he isn't top 500 anymore.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    "There's nothing he can't do"

Shoot/FTs

Going to be a great player.. highly doubt HOF though lol.
    He shot 44% from the FT line in college last year. This year in the NBA he shot 58%.

Scary how good he is considering many expected him to be in the D-League for one or even two years and then as a 20 year old rookie he's in the playoffs outplaying well respected centers like DeAndre Jordan and getting under the skin of vets like CP3 and Randolph while not giving a single shit by not responding to them.

No excuses.
    Championship or bust.
    One player goes down, a young future hall of famer takes his place. STACKED

NBA Superstar

Lord Adams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cz7isicOeA

We Are Not Worthy

Made that high school varsity squad

Absolutely no excuses for OKC not to win it all.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Let's be real. Anyone has the "potential" for anything. "Potential" is an awfully vague term that gets thrown around ever so often.

Wait a few more years before you say Steven Adams has the potential to be a hall of famer, Reggie. Wayyy too early.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.

Wait a few more years before you say Steven Adams has the potential to be a hall of famer, Reggie. Wayyy too early.
    This. At this point the most Jackson can say is Adams has the potential to be an allstar.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    He shot 44% from the FT line in college last year. This year in the NBA he shot 58%.

Scary how good he is considering many expected him to be in the D-League for one or even two years and then as a 20 year old rookie he's in the playoffs outplaying well respected centers like DeAndre Jordan and getting under the skin of vets like CP3 and Randolph while not giving a single shit by not responding to them.
    He's definitely surpassed most expectations and doing very well for a rookie in the playoffs. As I said, I think he'll be a great defensive anchor for the Thunder in years to come, score a few points, get some blocks. I highly doubt he ever becomes a reliable FT shooter or midrange shooter though.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    He's definitely surpassed most expectations and doing very well for a rookie in the playoffs. As I said, I think he'll be a great defensive anchor for the Thunder in years to come, score a few points, get some blocks. I highly doubt he ever becomes a reliable FT shooter or midrange shooter though.
    Heard the same stuff about Serge Ibaka 5 years ago

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

the only likeable player on the thunder

adams not jackson