Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: Will you be mad at KD for leaving Okc?

Yes...that would be absurd to leave a franchise that has given him the most talented team in his conference for like 4 years running now.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Yes...that would be absurd to leave a franchise that has given him the most talented team in his conference for like 4 years running now.
    It would be 1 thing to leave the Jazz or the Kings, but OKC has been stacked with another top 5 player and great role players. It would like LeBron leaving the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    They willingly hire a garbage coach and keep him around for no reason and also they have a cheap owner. I wouldn't blame him if he left. Plus OKC is boring.
    Give me a break. If you swapped Erik Spoelstra and Scott Brooks for their respective teams I'm pretty sure the Heat are still winning the title.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    It would be 1 thing to leave the Jazz or the Kings, but OKC has been stacked with another top 5 player and great role players. It would like LeBron leaving the Heat.
    I know....this is really getting out of control.

And I know you hate Durant, but I actually like him and the Thunder. I go to a few OKC games each year because they are close to where I live. I like Durant and have liked him ever since seeing him play live at UT.

So it's not his fault, but these ****ing Durant stans are out of control...and the media creates this shit.

Leave the most talented team in the NBA when healthy? With a bright future with tons of assets and already 5 years of the core playing together with deep playoff experience?

What more do you want?

You have a top 2 player in Durant. A top 5 or so player in WB. A great 3rd guy that fits in perfectly with the team. You have young assets everywhere in Jackson, Lamb, Jones, and Adams. You have Perkins' expiring contract and an extra first round pick this year.

It ****ing floors me that people think this team isn't good enough around Durant.

How much more evidence do we need? The dude just bitched out in the two biggest games of the year going 11 of 43 and his team won both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His game 4 agains the Grizzlies and game 5 against the Clippers are too of the biggest bailout games a superstar has gotten in the playoffs since 1986. In fact, a starter taking 20 or more shots and performing like that....has only won 19 games in the playoffs in the last 30 years. Durant makes up two of those times in these playoffs alone! Westbrook makes up another one!

A team that can survive their best player going 11 of 43 in the two biggest games of the year in the playoffs against quality opponents is not flawed. It's ****ing stacked and great...

It is reaching new levels of hilarity from fans. This would be like a Kobe fan saying that Kobe just doesn't have enough help after his game 7 in 2010. Because Durant has won two games in which he was actually just demonstrably worse than Kobe was in that game 7 in the playoffs this year. That really the sign of a flawed team? Your star plays like shit and you win huge playoff games?

But oh no, I have to listen to how great the 07 Mavs were....when Dirk plays like shit and we get ****ing blown out in the series and would have been over in 5 if Dirk didn't got nuts in crunch time to prolong the painful beatdown by the Warriors. That is the sign of a flawed team...when you get blown out by the Warriors when your star struggles. That is the sign of a shit coach and poorly constructed roster. Where are those signs with the Thunder? All I see is a team that seems to find a way to get it done with or without Durant helping.
    Last edited by DMAVS41; 05-17-2014 at 04:08 PM.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Dont do em like that DMAVS

OKC is like 2 moves away from being a dynasty.

Move 1) a head coach change.

Move 2) a better big man than Perkins.

If they could get perhaps a George Karl and a Gortat, they would be freaking unstoppable.

No the oklahoma city news paper already trying to run him out of town.

He'll be happy to go anywhere with paved roads.
    Damn that's cold.

OKC is like 2 moves away from being a dynasty.

Move 1) a head coach change.

Move 2) a better big man than Perkins.

If they could get perhaps a George Karl and a Gortat, they would be freaking unstoppable.
    The coaching change is really the only thing needed. As they already have Adams. And honestly...Collison/Ibaka/Adams/Perkins is going to be a great front line next year.
    Then Perkins expires and they could make the best decision for the team at that point.

I personally think they just need to give Lamb more burn...and then I would like to see them move Perry Jones and a couple picks for an asset. Shumpert would be nice there.

I know the Knicks are looking to unload Felton.

Felton/Shumpert for Perry Jones/Roberson/Thabeet's expiring contract and the 21st pick in this years' draft plus another 2nd rounder

Would the Knicks say no to that? They shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    The coaching change is really the only thing needed. As they already have Adams. And honestly...Collison/Ibaka/Adams/Perkins is going to be a great front line next year.
    Then Perkins expires and they could make the best decision for the team at that point.

I personally think they just need to give Lamb more burn...and then I would like to see them move Perry Jones and a couple picks for an asset. Shumpert would be nice there.

I know the Knicks are looking to unload Felton.

Felton/Shumpert for Perry Jones/Roberson/Thabeet's expiring contract and the 21st pick in this years' draft plus another 2nd rounder

Would the Knicks say no to that? They shouldn't.
    Leaving OKC would be retarded. They are in GREAT position to make small tweaks that will make them near unstoppable.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    It's inevitable. He has a retarded coach and doesn't seem to see eye to eye with Westbrook. I guarantee he will leave eventually. How mad will those hicks be when he teams up with harden and Dwight in Houston?
    you are quickly becoming the worst poster in any forum. Why would he team up with a loser ass player like Dwight. And the coach would go first before Durant does.

Basketball Genius

it would be nothing less than absolute betrayal especially since the town was so nice to him and how even the governor took the time out of his busy schedule to attend his mvp speech.

they'd be lighting his jersey on fire by rubbing sticks together (not sure if they have lighters or actual matches)

Decent playground baller MC Gusto's Avatar

He'll be happy to go anywhere with paved roads.

Decent playground baller MC Gusto's Avatar

I'm not a Thunder fan, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBe
    it would be nothing less than absolute betrayal especially since the town was so nice to him and how even the governor took the time out of his busy schedule to attend his mvp speech.

they'd be lighting his jersey on fire by rubbing sticks together (not sure if they have lighters or actual matches)
    Can you imagine trying to smoke weed in OKC?