Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: This OKC-Clippers game was as bad as the Wizards-Pacers game

Is anybody paying attention to this retards comebacks?

Take your meds, put your helmet on, and go to sleep, doofus.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    The Clippers vs Thunder game was easily 100x better than the Wizards/Pacers game. It was a back and forth, lead changing game AND both teams scored big. Something the Wizards or Pacers couldn't do. It was brick after brick after brick

The Eastern Conference Playoffs have been boring as hell. The only series I enjoyed was the Raptors vs Nets one. That series is over and now we're in the 2nd round. Probably one of the most boring 2nd rounds I've ever seen.

Heat blow out Nets in the first 2 games...psh. Where the regular season Nets at? And Game 3 between the Wizards and Pacers was like watching sloths have sex. It was a slow ass game. I turned my channel to the NFL Draft in the middle of the 2nd quarter.

East needs more competition. I like what Jeff Van Gundy said today. He said "The East needs more of a challenge" and he's EXACTLY right. LeBron James and his Miami Heat have got it way too easy.

Interestingly enough you're starting to now hear more and more of these analysts starting to remark about the eastern conference.

If big changes aren't made and east teams make positive changes I totally can see them changing the playoff format. This shit is brutal this year.

That's why ******* who puss out on avvy bets should be banned.

Can't Jeff just blanket put him on ignore for everyone? There is a setting for this in vBulletin. It's called "Tachy Goes To Coventry." If everyone hates a certain poster enough, their posts get ignored by everyone.

Jeff, turn it on please.

Serious playground baller Thunderstruck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    It was entertaining, but it had a rookie- sophomore game feel. It felt like they werent even trying to play defense.
    You didn't see Ibaka and Griffin going at it? Thunder have stepped up their D since game 1. Clips can't stop them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Can't Jeff just blanket put him on ignore for everyone? There is a setting for this in vBulletin. It's called "Tachy Goes To Coventry." If everyone hates a certain poster enough, their posts get ignored by everyone.

Jeff, turn it on please.
    I remember it as the "Silent" option in the admin tools, can only remember once an admin using it on a member. I was a mod on that forum so it was hilarious watching that guy post numerous threads and posts for a while without knowing nobody could read them It became funnier when he started posting threads wondering why nobody noticed him anymore

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Interestingly enough you're starting to now hear more and more of these analysts starting to remark about the eastern conference.

If big changes aren't made and east teams make positive changes I totally can see them changing the playoff format. This shit is brutal this year.
    if they change the playoff format than they are going to need to change the regular season scheduling format. Why does that get ignored every time people mention changing the playoff format????

I somewhat agree with the OP, if there is a defensive battle like Game 7 of the 2010 nba playoffs or a high scoring bad defensive game people will generally enjoy the bad defensive game despite it being worse basketball.