Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Have we just witnessed the most disgusting half of all-time? Wizards-Pacers

Oh my goodness. What a disgusting and pathetic half of basketball. Both teams shooting 30%

Hibbert's virus?

Good High School Starter DFish24's Avatar

Default Re: Have we just witnessed the most disgusting half of all-time? Wizards-Pacers

Asterisk

Default Re: Have we just witnessed the most disgusting half of all-time? Wizards-Pacers

Leastern Conference. Silver is a failure if he doesn't change the format next year.

Both teams are trying to throw it.

Banned

both teams will get swept by heat or take at most 1 game

Two good defensive teams, I expected that

Banned

34-33

at the half

Simply amazing

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Clearly this is rigged. The NBA is so rigged. Poor sheep.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

What do you expect from the East?
    I actually tuned in to watched a quarter since I have no better things to do and I swear I will never watch a eastern conference game again.
    Last edited by SyRyanYang; 05-09-2014 at 09:22 PM.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

that detroit defense

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

*astern conference

College superstar

Not that they're playing stellar basketball, but this reminds me back in 2008 when everyone was clowning on the Celts for struggling to beat "shit east teams" and that LA would drop 150 on them.

2004 with Detroit, too. "lol trash east teams can't even score 75 in a game."

Quote Originally Posted by ABfor3
    Two good defensive teams, I expected that

Bro are you watching the game? They're both clanking wide open shots and missing free throws.

You dudes here need to cut that shit out with that "the east is defensive" nonsense.

These teams are offensively challenged and have issues converting. One is young and the other are the pacers.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanieg
    Not that they're playing stellar basketball, but this reminds me back in 2008 when everyone was clowning on the Celts for struggling to beat "shit east teams" and that LA would drop 150 on them.

2004 with Detroit, too. "lol trash east teams can't even score 75 in a game."

Yeah, refresh your memory. These teams aren't even close to those. Stop.

Banned

its the ten year anniversary of 2004 detroit pistons they are homage to them