Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carmelo Anthony

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    To be honest, I don't know. This Knicks team was utter shit. I think it'll become apparent in the next couple years, especially if he joins the Bulls. I think he stays in NY though.
    He would be stupid to stay in NYC. He will be forgotten so fast if he doesn't build a legacy of atleast 1-2 rings with FMVP and MVP

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Melo is the best scorer in the game

dat is Kang
    Melo is highly underrated but only if you put him on a team where he can focus on the things hes good at.
    scoring, rebounding and occasional post up defense
    Would take prime melo over prime Kobe ANYDAY

It is funny what three or four years time does to perception. 3 years ago my answer would have been vastly over rated, 5 years ago, the most over rated player in the league. Now he is criminally under rated.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    It seems like most people have widely different opinions on him. Either he's overrated or underrated, depending on who you ask. If you had to choose between the two extremes, which would you say he fits?
    He's overrated as hell. Lots of people still think he's the best scorer in the league when he needs to take a lot more shots than LeBron, Durant, etc to score the same amount of points. That's the epitome of overrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankstar
    He would be stupid to stay in NYC. He will be forgotten so fast if he doesn't build a legacy of atleast 1-2 rings with FMVP and MVP
    I agree, I just have feeling he stays though. Not sure why. It really comes down to if P Jax wants him to stay or to completely rebuild imo. I don't think he'd force him out, but I think he could lead him that way.

Well, if he went to the Bulls and they keep Thibs as coach, I think they win the East.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Slightly overrated.

I just don't think he knows what it takes to win, and simply I don't think he makes any of his teammates better.

He's a scorer, that's it.

He'd rather score, than pass to a team mate to score. Is far too content with going iso, than being involved in an offence and making plays.

LBJ gets it, KD gets it averaging 5.5 dimes in his MVP year now.

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

you cannot call a NCAA champion cancer or heartless. the dude just have had bad luck in his career. he got shitted on by the great western conference teams when he was in denver, and then he joint a promising knicks team. then everyone on the team got injured or fat or stupid.

overrated. Constantly named as a top 5 player but hasnt done sht other than win a scoring title only he cared about. Hes just a scorer, and hes a terrible leader.