Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Young borderline all-star SF's - how would you rank them?

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    people think gallo is a bad defender just because he's white?

durant called tony allen and gallo the two toughest defenders in the league. how bout that

gallo also has a great shooting stroke, great playmaking ability for his size and the superstar ability of getting to the FT line
    Leonard, Batum, & Hayward check dudes other than SFs all the time, especially Leonard/Hayward. For defensive versatility, I'd look elsewhere. It's not a white thing, bro, chill. I'm not knocking down Gallo, just complementing others (more).

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Young borderline all-star SF's - how would you rank them?

Parson is following his leader : Haren.

His D has regressed each year since his rookie year. And its a complete joke now.

His is jacking up shots even contested 3 at terrible times. He is a glue guy that isos(maybe thats on the coach, everyone isos in houston)

His shrinking at crutch time. He always score a bunch in the first quater and cannot hit the ocean in the sec half.

His sudden fame has gotten into his head. He does some stupid talks that cannot back it up and his arrogance will not be helpful for his game in the future.

And he trying to pad stats big time to get that new big contract. I wont be surprise now his status from the untouchable to a trading piece in houston.