Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How do you rank Griffin, Love and LaMarcus?

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Asik and Howard were playing really good d on Aldridge. He was just making the toughest jumpers. Houston should've double-teamed him.
    I know. He gets on these rolls. But when he's off, he just can't get going.

Griffin and Aldridge even and Love behind just because not in Playoffs

NBA All-star

Love
    Aldridge over Griffin because I'm giving Aldridge the benefit of the doubt on defense (haven't watched enough games this season to be honest)

The fact that Love shoots the 3 at such an efficient rate is why I put him over the other 2.

I actually don't mind my PF taking 3s if they can make that shot. Especially since Love rebounds well.

I understand the no playoff criticism.
    But there's nothing about his game that says he would be inefficient comes playoff.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

I don't question Love's talent but you have to question the impact towards winning.

It's between Blake and LMA atm but If you were to put up every single PF at there BEST for one game than I'm taking Nene.

It's clearly Blake then LMA then Love.

Also, I think some of you might be thinking of how Griffin used to play, and not the top 5 MVP candidate Griffin that we saw this year. I'm not sure how you can say LaMarcus is clearly a better defender by a big margin
    Last edited by Purch; 05-09-2014 at 10:12 AM.

College superstar

Why are people ranking Love last "because he's not in the playoffs"? Or "wait until he's in the playoffs to rank him"? WTF is that? You know who is in the playoffs? Joel Freeland. You know who's better than him at basketball? Pretty much every NBA player. Yes, even those not in the playoffs. /rant.

But it's....
    Griffin - Far and away the most complete of the three. Let's see LMA do something other than shoot jumpers.
    LMA - Best defender of the three, but easily the worst offensive player, too.
    Love - Best shooter? Yay. Worst defender. Worst ball handler. Worst at creating his own shot.

Banned

i honestly think love ism the best.
    they all suck on d but i think he could score in the playoffs similar to rs. they all dont defend but love at least is an elite rebounder.
    griffin is a scrub for nearly half the game everytime i watch him.
    he refuses to attack the rim even when covered with no zone way to often and looks like a retard sometimes when posting up.
    LMA can be super elite but also can suck ass as he is to soft to get to the rima gainst real defenders and is pretty shitty when his shot isnt falling.
    Love can bomb threes like nothing and has a ton of moves where i think he could be a very good post season scorer
    has to get there first tho
    Love
    LMA
    griffin
    Grffin will cost clippers the series vs OKC even tho he should destroy Perkins and ibaka

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1
    Why are people ranking Love last "because he's not in the playoffs"? Or "wait until he's in the playoffs to rank him"? WTF is that? You know who is in the playoffs? Joel Freeland. You know who's better than him at basketball? Pretty much every NBA player. Yes, even those not in the playoffs. /rant.

But it's....
    Griffin - Far and away the most complete of the three. Let's see LMA do something other than shoot jumpers.
    LMA - Best defender of the three, but easily the worst offensive player, too.
    Love - Best shooter? Yay. Worst defender. Worst ball handler. Worst at creating his own shot.
    Love is easily the best rebounder and passer and it's not even close. Best scorer and def can create his own shot. I don't get into rankings but I like LMA the least out of that bunch. I'm not saying he's bad, I just like him the least. They are all very good in differnt ways.

Griffin > Love >>> LaMarcus

I cringed when people on ESPN or NBA Facebook where like "Where is LMA in the Top 5 MVP Ranking?! And why is that overrated bum Griffin 3rd? Hilarious ESPN"

I snapped afterwards

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    Love is easily the best rebounder and passer and it's not even close. Best scorer and def can create his own shot. I don't get into rankings but I like LMA the least out of that bunch. I'm not saying he's bad, I just like him the least. They are all very good in differnt ways.
    Best rebounder I agree with. Definitely forgot to mention that. But I like Blake as a passer. Maybe his are more fancy, where as Love's are more effective? I don't know what we're seeing differently.
    But regardless, Love has the least complete game of those three, IMO, and thus I ranked him last.

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1
    Best rebounder I agree with. Definitely forgot to mention that. But I like Blake as a passer. Maybe his are more fancy, where as Love's are more effective? I don't know what we're seeing differently.
    But regardless, Love has the least complete game of those three, IMO, and thus I ranked him last.
    Clearly Love's aren't very effective considering he can't even get his team to .500 much less the playoffs

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Depends on the night. Some nights I prefer LMA and some I prefer Griffin or Love.

Overall, it seems Love has the most complete game out of the three imo. Solid in the post it seems but he plays outside the paint, great passer, and the best rebounder. And he has the best stats. Yet his team can't find his way to the playoffs. It's a shame, since I thought this year they could've made it this year. I don't know why they can't.

But despite that, it really depends on the night. I do like watching BG the most tho. His post game is still awkward, but it goes in.

griffin
    lma
    dirk
    AD
    love