Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Hypothetically....if Ray Allen missed...and Lebron was 1/3 in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    So should Bran have lost to the Pistons in ECF in 07 to protect that precious Finals record that Jordan mythologists j*rk off to?
    No, but losing to the Bulls in 2011 would have helped.

Default Re: Hypothetically....if Ray Allen missed...and Lebron was 1/3 in the finals.

Hypothetically, if Dirk doesn't hit a late game layup, Heat are 3-0 after 3 games.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    I'm not sure his career is already better than Oscar and West's. Dr J is debatable if you include the ABA.

West gets underrated on ISH. And how Oscar's stock has fallen.
    Oscar won one ring as a #2, won one MVP, and missed the playoffs several times in his prime playing with other first ballot hall of famers and an extra all star or two in addition to that HOF bigman(Lucas). West lost in the finals I believe 8 times and when he did won he shot 32%.

Not fair to judge them that way....but they have those career today they get clowned.

Which has more to do with fans being idiots than anything they did wrong. But it is what it is.

Law of the universe: Everything even out at the end.
    Another event in the future would make up for that miss. DEAL WITH IT.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    I didn't bother reading most of the replies in here, but saw this gif.

Just reminded me of a fantastic shot, that really didn't get much talk. Weird, considering it was a huge shot, a big moment, and a huge clutch play that sealed the championship.

I remember as a Heat fan thinking at that point, just one more bucket and we've won as Bron was dribbling at the top of the key. As soon as he sunk it, I knew we'd won it.

Just for that reason, I find it bizarre it doesn't get talked about more.

Hypothetically, what if LeBron had hit that first three?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri98
    Hypothetically, what if LeBron had hit that first three?
    Or not scored or assisted on at least 54 points of the teams 103? Hell it was probably closer to 60. An awful lot of his assists tend to be 3s.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

What if the Spurs role players didn't play complete over their heads for the first 5 and half games of the series? What if Tony Parker doesn't pull those shots of his ass? The Spurs flat out blew it. They have no one to blame but themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking

Just reminded me of a fantastic shot, that really didn't get much talk. Weird, considering it was a huge shot, a big moment, and a huge clutch play that sealed the championship.

I remember as a Heat fan thinking at that point, just one more bucket and we've won as Bron was dribbling at the top of the key. As soon as he sunk it, I knew we'd won it.

Yeah, that is the one part of the Cleveland fallout that I really hate about Lebron's current status. There is just such a massive amount of negativity around the guy and it has become very wearisome.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking

It's a repressed memory for LeBron haters. They just cover their ears, and shut their eyes and pretend it never happened. That's why I always laugh as someone saying he isn't clutch. He had one of the best game 7s ever and sealed the series with that shot

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    It's a repressed memory for LeBron haters. They just cover their ears, and shut their eyes and pretend it never happened. That's why I always laugh as someone saying he isn't clutch. He had one of the best game 7s ever and sealed the series with that shot

^these games gets swept under the rug all the time too..like it never happened

NBA All-star

Probably top 30. maybe 25 and above.

Here's the real question. Name me any player who had won multiple championships that wasn't on a "stacked" team, with "multiple" hall of famers.

Because WINNING makes a big part of the ranking.

If I told you that winning the finals makes every single player on the team move up on their ranking. You wouldn't be shocked, would ya.

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt
    What if bran had the skills and mentality to go along with his athleticsm?
    You know even at 40, Bron will still be a more skilled player than FT35 could ever dream of, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade

^these games gets swept under the rug all the time too..like it never happened
    Exactly bro. Especially that game 5 against Detroit where LeBron dragged that ATROCIOUS Cavs team kicking and screaming in the 4th and both overtimes. Look at those Cavs players in that game, they passed the ball like it was a ****ing bomb

jesus christ just f*cking get over it already