Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: People are Bitching about Charles Barkley's Comments on San Antonio Women

Banned

Default Re: People are Bitching about Charles Barkley's Comments on San Antonio Women

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Fat people should be shamed
    OMFG your back? Well speak for yourself...you know your a fat ass hiding behind a computer....I bet when you got unbanned you jizzed 10x to lebrons picture eh? You flying Ph^ggot mother fvcker seriously Ill tie the rope....just hang yourself...

Banned

I hate fat people. There I said it. F*ck em.

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    OMFG your back? Well speak for yourself...you know your a fat ass hiding behind a computer....I bet when you got unbanned you jizzed 10x to lebrons picture eh? You flying Ph^ggot mother fvcker seriously Ill tie the rope....just hang yourself...
    Confirmed fatass^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Confirmed fatass^
    You sure? Ill put my avy for you

There....sorry buddy I take care of myself....

Where is your pic?

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    People have genetic predisposition for body type and digestion processes and whatnot. People don't choose their genes.

I wish I knew more good bullies to recommend for you to look into.
    ^^ fat sympathizer .. the majority of people are overweight/fat because they can't control their fkn mouth or refuse to

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    You sure? Ill put my avy for you

There....sorry buddy I take care of myself....

Where is your pic?
    We don't all desperately seek approval.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

He's been saying this stuff for years. It's a running joke, no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Fat people should be shamed
    Agreed

There are actually people out there that have not yet figured out that all of them (Shaq, Barkley, Smith) are retarded?

Johnson is retarded, but he's borderline retarded. He's barely functioning. The other three are without any doubt clearly retarded.

And Kenny Smith, worst of all, actually is unaware that he's retarded. At least Shaq and Barkley know they are retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps

Banned

People have genetic predisposition for body type and digestion processes and whatnot. People don't choose their genes.
    only to a certain extent.

do you believe 'body type' will keep someone fat even at a severe calorie deficit?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Put the donut down and stop telling lying to yourself

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

who didnt see this coming? the rest of the crew continually baits him into saying that shit too, regardless of how asinine it sounds