Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: YouTube terminates DawkinsMTA's account

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    He posted full game highlights of players if they had a good game.

For example: LeBron James Full Highlights 61 points
    Carmelo Anthony 62 points

stuff like that... He had thousands of videos
    ya some guys kieatss or some sht like that does the same thing i dont get whats so great about watching how someone scored all 40 of their points

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    I was contacted by people from the NBA last year myself, they told me to keep under the radar and that they were actually interested in if I had any old footage they weren't aware of but needed to talk to some powers that be to get through any potential red tape (I'd imagine copyright related). They told me at that time, I wasn't in trouble but to stay under the radar and keep doing what I'm doing. Never heard back from them since. The two individuals I spoke with seemed to be contacting me unbenownst to any powers that be so I'm not sure the NBA as a whole is aware of my channel.
    What did they mean by staying under the radar?

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    ya some guys kieatss or some sht like that does the same thing i dont get whats so great about watching how someone scored all 40 of their points
    Keitasss posts full player highlights once in a while.

Dawk Ins had a great work ethic. He was the GOAT of making game highlights for a player.

And its awesome to watch someone score. You get to see tough jumpers, threes, dunks, the roar of the crowd when the guy is on fire, etc etc. Its fun and I like it.

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    He did it every day, posting often up to 15-20 player highlight videos per day. He even included every assist, block and steal, and had a FT cam so that you didn't waste too much time watching FTs (basically a PIP window that showed the FTs while it was about to move to the next clip).

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    He did it every day, posting often up to 15-20 player highlight videos per day. He even included every assist, block and steal, and had a FT cam so that you didn't waste too much time watching FTs (basically a PIP window that showed the FTs while it was about to move to the next clip).
    Wow, where did he find the time to do 15-20 videos per day? Was he earning money from them? Could that have been one of the primary issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Wow, where did he find the time to do 15-20 videos per day? Was he earning money from them? Could that have been one of the primary issues?
    He didn't always do that many, sometimes 5-10 and it always depended on how many good performances there were the night before and how many games were played. He also did every request (literally, not even kidding). He once did a request for Dennis Schroeder after he scored like 6 points...

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    He didn't always do that many, sometimes 5-10 and it always depended on how many good performances there were the night before and how many games were played. He also did every request (literally, not even kidding). He once did a request for Dennis Schroeder after he scored like 6 points...
    I remember the funny LeBron "bench" highlights. It was 4 minutes of LeBron high fiving people

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    I remember the funny LeBron "bench" highlights. It was 4 minutes of LeBron high fiving people
    He had some seriously GOAT highlights, all types of funny shit and what not. He also posted a ton of rare old games by T-Mac, AI, Wade, Cavs Lebron, etc. that were hard to find elsewhere. He was my go to for John Wall highlights back when he was still considered a "bust" by idiots. Can't believe I've been watching his vids for nearly 2 years.

RIP Dawkins

This guy is the closest to Dawk Ins on YouTube: GD's Latest Highlights

Yea this Dawk Ins guy is a legend, I guess his channel just got way too popular which led to the suspension. He has been doing this for a long time and yet he just got banned now..

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Guy was my favorite youtube channel ....

Dailymotion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YT

People looking for a substitute should also check out ''offense highlights''.

Just google offense highlights... you'll find the dude. Sick scoring compilations for every player deserving of one. He had like 6 or 7 10-minute videos for Lebron alone last year.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer
    Dailymotion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YT