Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: #BoycottClippers is trending right now

The black players on that team will sell out to the money Sterling is paying them.

Not saying black people are sell outs but those particular scums that play for the Clippers.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by comerb
    Sterling paid 12M for the team and it's currently worth 575M. I don't think he'd care. He's never been the type of owner that cared about winning, it was all a financial scheme for him.

Not necessarily. Hes reportedly been offered MUCH more than 575M for the team, and didnt sell. In fact hes make more money by selling than he does from owning the team year after year, especially considering his age.

He likes the prestige of owning a team, and the relevance it brings him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ball So Harden
    CP3 knew the owner was racist before signing. That is why he requested a black coach.

Quote Originally Posted by FPJ
    Why do you feel bad for CP360? He knew where he went, he knew his future owner was a racist and so did Doc. They both chose money over honor, lets be real here. Everyone knew Sterling and his ways, they just choose to be hypocrites because its the hot topic this week.

Its pathetic that the media acts shocked, imo.

BTW, i cant even imagine how Cuban will feel if Sterling wont get fined the big bucks after all he had to pay for much less .
    Fine. Fvck CP3. Happy?

Quote Originally Posted by comerb
    Sterling paid 12M for the team and it's currently worth 575M. I don't think he'd care. He's never been the type of owner that cared about winning, it was all a financial scheme for him.
    God that's insane

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    God that's insane

Isn't it? 12 million just sounds like a number that any one of us could scrape together if need be (even if that's ridiculous in itself, lol). It just doesn't sound like much at all these days.

Its pathetic. This franchise should just be given away to Seattle.

Serious playground baller

All this news about the owner is making me question how suspect all the things that have happened with the Clippers the last few years. They won the draft with Blake Griffin, a white guy with black talent.

The league FORCED Chris Paul to go there because they owned the Hornets.

They have made the Clippers the number 1 team in L.A when coincidently the Lakers are having a bad run.

All these things can't just be coincidence, it has been conspired in a way that shouldn't be acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by B4llin
    All this news about the owner is making me question how suspect all the things that have happened with the Clippers the last few years. They won the draft with Blake Griffin, a white guy with black talent.

They have made the Clippers the number 1 team in L.A when coincidently the Lakers are having a bad run.

All these things can't just be coincidence, it has been conspired in a way that shouldn't be acceptable.

Stupidity reigns supreme on ISH today. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by B4llin

Oh my god. This post is so bad it might give you cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7

Stupidity reigns supreme on ISH today. Wow.

I don't get it. How is that different than usual?

Some of you calling for players to boycott ....if you were paid millions to play ball you'd lace them up regardless lol get outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    I don't get it. How is that different than usual?
    True. I guess it just seems even worse today. Maybe it's because a select group of braindead Faker fans (not all, there are quite a few Laker fans that I really enjoy here on ISH) have decided to wake up from their hibernation.

I guess they needed some reason to involve themselves in a basketball discussion b/c their team certainly didn't give them any reason to.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Not to sound like a conspiracy nut but the outing of this news seems so great for the already Clipper hating media and the fakers. This recording is nearly a month old. ESPN is all over this like Lamar Odom on crack..coincidence. These people cannot stand to see the Clippers succeed.

#boycottWhiteHotHeat

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Not to sound like a conspiracy nut but the outing of this news seems so great for the already Clipper hating media and the fakers. This recording is nearly a month old. ESPN is all over this like Lamar Odom on crack..coincidence. These people cannot stand to see the Clippers succeed.
    The 9th was barely 2 weeks ago, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Don't these dumb people realize that boycotting the Clippers won't do anything?

They were essentially being boycotted for 15 years and Sterling held onto the team.