Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Marijuana for back pain

Quote Originally Posted by cos88
    i had a broken tibia and fibula and a collar bone in less than 6 months. how about you for the first time in your life (OP i'm talking about you) be a man and take the pain and not be a ***** and use marijuana tham say it is ''for the pain''
    No numbnuts. I'm in pain from surgery. The procedure I had has a very long recovery time and is very painful. If I was only suffering from broken bones I'd be fine. I was in the hospital for 4 days after the surgery was performed. This ain't got shit to do with being manly you ****ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    How close are you with your girl? I'm an ass so I'd smoke it without caring for her opinion...but that's probably why I'm single

If she's a mature person, you can always sit down with her and provide her with information about marijuana use. There's plenty of information on opiate addiction as well.
    Lol nah man we're common law married. Been living together for 4 years and she's been phenomenal in taking care of me while I'm recovering. I do plan on sitting her down and show her some research I've been doing and all that. The 2 times I've gotten high my back felt great. I was able to just sit and recover in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    the only thing is I have no idea how to get some. I'm gonna purchase a vaporizer because smoking it will stunt my bone regeneration. Vaporizing I don't think I'll get any toxins and just good ole THC which shows to treat pain and muscle spasms.

Yeah I'm not sure how they thought putting 1/4th of a toxic dosage into a pain pill that is used "as needed" or often every 4 to 6 hours, was safe.

You ever try oxycodone? Those instant release tabs were pretty good, expensive as heck tho (on the street).
    It's supposed to be to discourage abuse, but more often it just encourages APAP poisoning. Pretty moronic really. 300 makes much more sense.

I have: i got about 40 5mg(oxy)/325mg(APAP) in Feb off a friend who didn't want them, and they were great. Provided i spread the use out a bit, taking just 3 (on empty stomach) was enough for an intense 1-2 hour euphoria and 4+ hours feeling really nice. Even 2 was enough to feel really good for a few hours, just not as intense or extended a rush. Imagine they would be really effective painkillers because when smoking on 3 of them (where each toke is bliss) i couldn't even feel the cig on my lips. They have quite high nausea potential though, especially when smoking, but best just to vom and get it over with if you're feeling very nauseous as it will otherwise ruin the experience (just take a zantac beforehand in case to stop acidity and you will barely feel or be bothered by throwing up anyway you feel so good haha).

Note to OP: you might want to try smoking on them, because cigs potentiate opiates really effectively (if you don't want to smoke, try getting a good e-cig, which will work nearly as well), and then you can take lower doses and still get the needed effect. If you're going to try smoking bud, i would suggest taking the opiates when you have something to do, and blazing when you are alone/have no need to function, because it is far easier to function on opiates than it is on weed. This way you could limit your intake of opiates enough not to form a dependency.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    It's supposed to be to discourage abuse, but more often it just encourages APAP poisoning. Pretty moronic really. 300 makes much more sense.

I have: i got about 40 5mg(oxy)/325mg(APAP) in Feb off a friend who didn't want them, and they were great. Provided i spread the use out a bit, taking just 3 (on empty stomach) was enough for an intense 1-2 hour euphoria and 4+ hours feeling really nice. Even 2 was enough to feel really good for a few hours, just not as intense or extended a rush. Imagine they would be really effective painkillers because when smoking on 3 of them (where each toke is bliss) i couldn't even feel the cig on my lips. They have quite high nausea potential though, especially when smoking, but best just to vom and get it over with if you're feeling very nauseous as it will otherwise ruin the experience (just take a zantac beforehand in case to stop acidity and you will barely feel or be bothered by throwing up anyway you feel so good haha).

Note to OP: you might want to try smoking on them, because cigs potentiate opiates really effectively (if you don't want to smoke, try getting a good e-cig, which will work nearly as well), and then you can take lower doses and still get the needed effect. If you're going to try smoking bud, i would suggest taking the opiates when you have something to do, and blazing when you are alone/have no need to function, because it is far easier to function on opiates than it is on weed. This way you could limit your intake of opiates enough not to form a dependency.
    on my way to the smoke shop to buy a vaporizer. My chick is open to me trying cause she knows I hate these pills. I had to give myself an enema yesterday morning. I was expecting an easier bowel movement, but it felt like I was giving birth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    on my way to the smoke shop to buy a vaporizer. My chick is open to me trying cause she knows I hate these pills. I had to give myself an enema yesterday morning. I was expecting an easier bowel movement, but it felt like I was giving birth.

Try drinking loads of coffee and water man. That's pretty rough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta

First time I did a 30mg tablet of oxy, I had just eaten taco bell and 30 mins into that blissful high I was throwing up all the food. Benadryl works good for lessening the nausea as well. Great pills but they are expensive. Im not a smoker so I haven't tried the combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    the only thing is I have no idea how to get some. I'm gonna purchase a vaporizer because smoking it will stunt my bone regeneration. Vaporizing I don't think I'll get any toxins and just good ole THC which shows to treat pain and muscle spasms.
    you definitely gotta try the alternatives than smoking it. If i was still growing i would send you some easily. maybe hit up the forums "rollitup.org" and ask. the med marijuana community is pretty chill as you would imagine.

Oh man this was a very bad idea.

First time I did a 30mg tablet of oxy, I had just eaten taco bell and 30 mins into that blissful high I was throwing up all the food. Benadryl works good for lessening the nausea as well. Great pills but they are expensive. Im not a smoker so I haven't tried the combo.
    Oh man, that must've been rough. For that reason i take an antacid beforehand and take the pills on an empty stomach, that way if you puke you only puke liquids and it doesn't burn, so is not bad at all. Empty stomach also makes the drug much more effective, and you can take less to get the same high.