Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Marijuana for back pain

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    US FDA forced a reformulation to lower the APAP doses, 500 went to 325/300. It's funny how toxic the acetaminophen is in comparison to opiates, it takes more to cause respiratory suppression than to cause liver damage.

OP, if hydrocodone is still leaving you in great discomfort, talk to your prescriber. Because opiates are controlled substances, most doctors will start you off with lesser opiates. Something like Morphine sulfate tablets will provide better relief, but never ask for a particular drug. ..it makes you look suspect.
    Ah, i didn't know this - is a much better idea than having 500, because APAP poisoning is no joke (plus unpredictable), and there's no need to put half a gram in each pill. Especially combined with such an addictive/pleasurable substance, because people don't know the risks, try to get high (or kill excess pain), and end up in hospital or dead with APAP poisoning.

Got a bunch of 5/325 percs last time i was in the US, and they were great, and it was also great not to have to worry about your liver when taking 3-4 of them.

I tried talking to my chick about using marijuana again and she exploded on me and said I would become a drug head. She thinks I will get addicted. I told her how would I get addicted to marijuana and I can't even get addicted to prescription pain pills lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta

Friggin idiot. Opiate pills contain frequently only a single chemical (active), whereas marijuana is actually a concoction of many different chemicals. (also, many opiate chemicals are simply extractions from what has grown naturally, whereas high grade weed is bred artificially by human beings to manipulate the balance of chemicals + it's effects).
    You have done too many drugs in your lifetime and it has clouded your judgement.

I know about guys like you who are in denial and think synthetic drugs are ok.

Sober up first and then chat with me.

you ever try hash oil, rubbing it into your pain areas?

NBA All-star

I think if I were you I wouldn't smoke it.
    Don't they have Marijuana products already?

Use that instead, at least it'll stop you from getting too high, or you are always below a certain level. clearly I don't know if it metabolizes by time consistently as say alcohol. but I don't know, being too high and difficult to function happens.

I met this taxi driver once, had his back f*cked up because of some type of occupational injury (drilling oil or something) honestly did not know what to tell him besides feeling bad because if that's permanent and you really don't like pain meds for what it does to you. I can see how marijuana is better, as long as you can still function of course.

Sorry, I'm still of no help.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    might not help with the pain so much, but DMT is some good ****ing shit homie. You'll be in a whole nother state of mind, a higher level of consciousness where you won't even give a shit about pain.

once you realize we are all one this day to day shit doesn't even matter man, you feel me? your pain is my pain, it's the same shit we are all going through as the collective god of this universe.
    Don't know if you're fu[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR]ing around or not, but I actually tried DMT junior year of high school. It was absolutely unreal. I thought I was talking to angels in another dimension.

Banned

i had a broken tibia and fibula and a collar bone in less than 6 months. how about you for the first time in your life (OP i'm talking about you) be a man and take the pain and not be a ***** and use marijuana tham say it is ''for the pain''

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    You have done too many drugs in your lifetime and it has clouded your judgement.

I know about guys like you who are in denial and think synthetic drugs are ok.

Sober up first and then chat with me.

Morphine and Codeine aren't synthetic you ****ing idiot. Come back to chat with me once you've learnt to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Ah, i didn't know this - is a much better idea than having 500, because APAP poisoning is no joke (plus unpredictable), and there's no need to put half a gram in each pill. Especially combined with such an addictive/pleasurable substance, because people don't know the risks, try to get high (or kill excess pain), and end up in hospital or dead with APAP poisoning.

Got a bunch of 5/325 percs last time i was in the US, and they were great, and it was also great not to have to worry about your liver when taking 3-4 of them.
    Yeah I'm not sure how they thought putting 1/4th of a toxic dosage into a pain pill that is used "as needed" or often every 4 to 6 hours, was safe.

You ever try oxycodone? Those instant release tabs were pretty good, expensive as heck tho (on the street).

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus

This ni99a....
    youre dumb. ive been in the med marijuana game for 10 years, i was on the forums before this one. And alot of people have tried it and it worked for there health issues. it could work for him. know before you laugh donkey

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    I think if I were you I wouldn't smoke it.
    Don't they have Marijuana products already?

Use that instead, at least it'll stop you from getting too high, or you are always below a certain level. clearly I don't know if it metabolizes by time consistently as say alcohol. but I don't know, being too high and difficult to function happens.

I met this taxi driver once, had his back f*cked up because of some type of occupational injury (drilling oil or something) honestly did not know what to tell him besides feeling bad because if that's permanent and you really don't like pain meds for what it does to you. I can see how marijuana is better, as long as you can still function of course.

Sorry, I'm still of no help.
    Marijuana products, as in edibles? Those get you 10x higher than smoking it.

Quote Originally Posted by cos88
    i had a broken tibia and fibula and a collar bone in less than 6 months. how about you for the first time in your life (OP i'm talking about you) be a man and take the pain and not be a ***** and use marijuana tham say it is ''for the pain''
    There is nothing manly about being in pain, that is just flat out dumb cos.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    I tried talking to my chick about using marijuana again and she exploded on me and said I would become a drug head. She thinks I will get addicted. I told her how would I get addicted to marijuana and I can't even get addicted to prescription pain pills lol.
    How close are you with your girl? I'm an ass so I'd smoke it without caring for her opinion...but that's probably why I'm single

If she's a mature person, you can always sit down with her and provide her with information about marijuana use. There's plenty of information on opiate addiction as well.

Oh man sorry fellas. I guess I should give you guys the back story on this. I'm recovering from a spinal fusion surgery I had on march 12th. The healing process is going to be long and very difficult. I thought I was gonna be special and heal faster than anybody else in history. I currently have about 8 screws, some kinda bars and some metal pins in my back.