Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: If Kyrie gets traded, what's a realistic landing spot?

Cavs fans are the biggest ostriches on ISH.

"LBJ will never leave", "Kyrie will snap out of it, we'll make the playoffs", "Kyrie and Waiters have no beef".

That said, most small-market franchises don't trade franchise level talent until they absolutely have to so I doubt he'll be traded.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Josh was asked a leading question with the assumption that all of those rumors were true. I guess he could have interjected that there is no truth to the rumors, but Josh looked pretty damn uncomfortable in that interview and I think he just wanted to answer the questions and get out of there.

In actuality, he never confirmed or denied that any of the rumors were true... just some nonsense about "two alphas." It sounded to me like a guy with no real insight on the topic trying his best to get through an awkward interview.

I love Josh on the football field, but he's not the brightest bulb on the tree.

Kyrie and Dion have both denied any bad blood between them and have been huge proponents of one another recently in ways that probably should have put this whole thing to bed. That's not how ESPN operates when it comes to the Cavs, though. They have their own narrative to push.

Kyrie isn't going anywhere, guys. Neither is Dion. They've both played fantastic together in the last half of the season. It is visible in both the team's record when both play and their individual statistics.

Don't just assume all of the things you've heard are true... research it yourself.
    Do the research? I read articles about it on basically a weekly basis. What conclusion am I supposed to draw from

"I talked about it with Dion," Gordon told anchor Skip Bayless. "He's my neighbor in my building, so we hang out all the time. I'm aware of the rift in the locker room. That's just alpha males and supreme athletes trying to share the spotlight."

He said he hoped the two got along but supported the idea that one of the two would have to be traded.

"I'm not opposed to that," Gordon said. "It might play out better."
    That's a quote, a primary source, how much clearer of an insight into the situation am I going to get? I can't get into the locker room. I don't really care if two guys have beef, it happens in lots of locker rooms in lots of sports, but I just think it's funny that Cavs fans are so insistent on sticking to their story that everything is rosy and Dion and Kyrie are best buds.

[COLOR="Magenta"]kyrie 4 Hardaway n a pick[/COLOR]