Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Who Would You Build Ur Team Around:Lebron Or Tim Dunacn(In Prime)?

you'd do well with either. But I've seen Lebron carry crappy teams on his back. Don't know how well Duncan would do with a team like the Cleveland Lebron had.

Durant

Local High School Star dabigbaws's Avatar

Duncan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    you'd do well with either. But I've seen Lebron carry crappy teams on his back. Don't know how well Duncan would do with a team like the Cleveland Lebron had.
    Carry them to what, ultimately?

Like I said earlier, the 2011 Heat is better than any squad Duncan got to play with in his prime, yet he couldn't deliver the goods. Equally, neither of LeBron's championship casts (2012, 2013) were as bad as Duncan's in 2003.

That's just the way it is

[COLOR="Magenta"]Kobe couldnt carry a team Like LB Or Duncan

he needs staccd tms [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    exactly

Very good NBA starter

the guy who won a championship in his second season and didn't jump ship to play with former Finals MVP and eastern conference rival

Tough decision. Torn because these are two of my favs. Can't really go wrong with either but I am forced to choose I'll take duncan. Timmy in this era means guaranteed chips.

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    the guy who won a championship in his second season and didn't jump ship to play with former Finals MVP and eastern conference rival

I dont think anyone who got drafted to a team with an all time great is going to leave after getting a championship in his second season.

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    I dont think anyone who got drafted to a team with an all time great is going to leave after getting a championship in his second season.
    Duncan said that he was close to leaving in 2000 for Orlando. Orlando also got Tracy McGrady and Grant Hill that year.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Duncan said that he was close to leaving in 2000 for Orlando. Orlando also got Tracy McGrady and Grant Hill that year.
    I forgot about that, good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    [COLOR="Magenta"]So Timmy isnt that loyal either[/COLOR]

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by aboss4real24
    [COLOR="Magenta"]So Timmy isnt that loyal either[/COLOR]
    He decided to stay. One of multiple extensions/re-signings.

Banned

Timmy.

Bron jumps ship first chance he gets even if your team is winning 60+ games in consecutive years. Then your franchise has to start from scratch and you look like a fool for picking him. Loyalty goes a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    you surround him with talent

You think Timmy is going to win you something without talent around him?
    this is not standard talent, you need numerous FRANCHISE players dude, not an easy trick to pull out, you'll need paycuts and a lot of stuff. building around lebron requires too much effort. TD without a blink