Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Empty stats Durant strikes again

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    He's already better than Kobe. Anyway, no need to bring up irrelevant players of the past.
    Not with this coasting/flopping mess yall talking about. Acting as if such nonsense is good for the game. Top 10 players are warriors not punks

Quote Originally Posted by INDI
    Not with this coasting/flopping mess yall talking about. Acting as if such nonsense is good for the game. Top 10 players are warriors not punks
    i rank shaq higher than kobe and he coasted even more. He actually missed games because he took regular season lightly.
    He could have been higher on all time lists if he worked harder but to say that no player no matter how good he is will never make it in top 10 because he took regular season lightly after going to 3 finals in a row is just BS.

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt
    Jordan has averaged over 10 FTA. LeBron has averaged over 10 FTA.

Wade has. Kobe has. Iverson has. Pierce has. Hell, even Kevin Martin has

Are these guys also made up superstars or does your flawless logic only work on Durant?
    Yes, I would agree that all of those players got "superstar treatment." Literally that list personifies the guys who you couldn't touch or you would get the whistle blown. In the same vein, those are also the big endorsement players...the guys the NBA wants to see do well.

And you're right in saying lots of guys got that treatment. Shaq averaged more than that his first 13 seasons in the league! Duncan literally never had one season where he shot as many free throws as Shaq's lowest FTA season his first 13 years.

Lebron's team has 23 losses in the LEastern conference.

Durant's team has only 21 losses in the much tougher Western Conference but somehow his stats are "empty".

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    i rank shaq higher than kobe and he coasted even more. He actually missed games because he took regular season lightly.
    He could have been higher on all time lists if he worked harder but to say that no player no matter how good he is will never make it in top 10 because he took regular season lightly after going to 3 finals in a row is just BS.
    Shaq is possibly the biggest player to ever play in the nba when you think of his height/weight ratio. He HAD to coast just so he could make it to the playoffs.

If you recall this was one of the main reasons for the break up with him and Kobe in the first place. Love him or hate him, Kobe new Shaq had the ability to give more and couldn't respect that. You said yourself that he could've been higher had he not COASTED so much.

What is Brons excuse? He is the supreme opposite of Shaq. While shaq had the body most likely to breakdown in nba history, lebron has possibly the greatest body (no homo) in nba history.

He is built to last and should be the last one to have to coast. I'm no fool I have him in my top ten off of pure talent. I can recognize greatness but I won't kiss no one's butt. LeBron like Shaq leaves something to be desired.

Again I made my statement in the first place because I don't really think that he coasts, I do believe that he gets emotionally detached at times from the action though