Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: People you thought were scrubs only to be traded away and beast.

Bazemore
    Hill
    Young
    Wes Johnson

Lakers got a lot of solid players who might not be stars, but are definitely not scrubs (which I initially thought before they played for the purple and gold).

Kendrick Perkins

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    Every player the Magic received from the Nuggets, Lakers, and Sixers trade.
    Hopefully we get rid off MDA so we can resign him.

Quote Originally Posted by JebronLames
    Kendrick Perkins

Part of the "Thunder is more stacked then the heat' agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Bledsoe
    lol, why the fck did you think bledsoe was a scrub?

afflalo for the pistons is a good example

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    Every player the Magic received from the Nuggets, Lakers, and Sixers trade.
    especially Al "Buckets" Harrington

Lebron

DJ Augustin failed with 3 teams (Charlotte, Indiana, Toronto) before the Bulls picked him up, and they never would have if Rose were healthy. It's a combination of finally landing on the right team and DJ realizing that this is his last chance.

Learning to shoot layups King Boozer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Gerald Green
    DJ Augustine
    (Larry Bird and Vogel )

Lowry and Dragic
    (Morey )

Dragic should not be in this convo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Bazemore
    Hill
    Young
    Wes Johnson

Lakers got a lot of solid players who might not be stars, but are definitely not scrubs (which I initially thought before they played for the purple and gold).

Hill is the only one i would call an NBA caliber starter or 6th man. Dude can win u games if u give him minutes. Can get u second chance points off offensive rebounds, grabs D boards, is there for easy buckets and plays decent defense which i assume he will work on and get to more than decent status.

Swaggy P is fun to watch but he basically blew up because of how bad the Lakers were this year. He's been playing pretty good though since returning.

Bazemore idk and Wes Johnson is a major disappointment. I would not have either Bazemore in this convo (Has only played well in a handful of games since being traded to an injury depleted lakers) or Wes (idk why u said him, he probably won't even return for next year.)
    Last edited by King Boozer; 04-07-2014 at 10:53 AM.

Not airballing my layups anymore

One of the positive stories of the season: Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by kidd2dwill
    One of the positive stories of the season: Shaun Livingston

He's played really well. Happy for him. More of a feel good story/comeback though.

He was always considered a good player that got screwed by a possible career ending injury.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by King Boozer
    He's played really well. Happy for him. More of a feel good story/comeback though.

He was always considered a good player that got screwed by a possible career ending injury.
    True, more of a great comeback.

Tim Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    DJ Augustin failed with 3 teams (Charlotte, Indiana, Toronto) before the Bulls picked him up, and they never would have if Rose were healthy. It's a combination of finally landing on the right team and DJ realizing that this is his last chance.
    Definitely the right fit for him. He's playing the same role Nate did last year and doing just as well.

Some team will overpay for him in the offseason, but they won't get the Chicago DJ.

Some recent ones off top of head:

Tobias Harris (From Milwaukee to Orlando)
    Nikola Vucevic (From Philly to Orlando)
    Marcin Gortat (Played behind Dwight to PHX then Washington)
    Robin Lopez (Blew up in NO now in Portland)

An older player...Always went de fuq? whenever i would check out cards of his no matter how many times i saw it. First time i saw it thought it was a misprint lol.

Michael Adams (From Washington to Denver then back to Washington) had a good 7 year stretch.

Averaged Star numbers for one season. The definition of a "One Year Wonder."

90-91 (Pretty horrible FG & 3P %'s) .880 FT%, 4 rpg, 10.5 apg, 2.2 spg, 26.5 ppg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael...eer_statistics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9UHUJWWedE
    Last edited by King Boozer; 04-07-2014 at 11:30 AM.