Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Is it racist for Asians to try to vote Jeremy Lin into the all-star game?

no reason to deny the fact that asians are some of the most racist fukks in world.......stop following me around the goddamn store !

Default Re: Is it racist for Asians to try to vote Jeremy Lin into the all-star game?

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    no reason to deny the fact that asians are some of the most racist fukks in world.......stop following me around the goddamn store !
    again with misuse of the word lol .. how is that 'racist' ?

Banned

Are they voting for him BECAUSE of his race?

If the answer is yes, then yes it is racist. No problem with that either, racism shouldn't have a exclusively bad connotation.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Are they voting for him BECAUSE of his race?

If the answer is yes, then yes it is racist.
    No problem with that either, racism shouldn't have a exclusively bad connotation.
    No that's not racist at all. Supporting someone that's the same race isn't the same thing as being racist.

Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    EVERYTHING'S racist. Haven't you all heard?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184

You can't put "CK" together huh? Is this Desean Jackson? [COLOR="White"]jk[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Is it racist that there's a black entertainment channel

No, but it is a disgrace to the viewing public nation wide. Tyler Perry couldn't even save that programming.

Speaking of which though, I'm still petitioning for the "we" channel (Woman's entertainment) to become "WET".. just for comical purposes.

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Connor B
    Would you consider this racist, to vote for someone of their own race simply because of that fact over an African-American or white player who is far more deserving?

Serious convo. I feel like if I as a white person voted for a white player simply because they were my race, I'd be torn apart for it.
    It's stupid to vote someone undeserving in but it isn't Racist. All they are doing is supporting their hero.

Now if you turn it around and say "I don't want to vote for this guy because of his race" then that's racist.

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

What an idiotic statement. All races can have racist people. There aren't "more" racist asians.

no dude, only white people can be "racists"

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    no dude, only white people can be "racists"

TRUTH.. the white devil

He pops up periodically.. Mostly seen in shi[COLOR="Black"]tt[/COLOR]y films.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    I like you posted a racist comic to prove your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Railgun
    I like you posted a racist comic to prove your point.