Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Did Roy Hibbert score once on Haslem?

Whoops wrong thread, almost thought people who actually knew what they were talking about were in here...Don't let me interrupt another one of your I hate Hibbert, circle jerks...

Short condensed version because I'm tired of explaining sh*t to people who don't know sh*t and only look at box scores...

Roy gets touches, he produces.
    Roy doesn't get touches, he doesn't produce.
    He still plays defense and blocks shots even though Lance and PG gun him and West out of games. More than you say for most big men.
    Check the game logs and do some *****n research before coming back with your weak azz, tired rebuttles...
    If he shoots 2-5, thats 40%, of course he will be shooting a low percentage..Keep feeding him after an 0-3 start like they did against Chicago and he'll get them in foul trouble and go 6-6 from the line..
    Problem is, if he comes out and misses his first couple of shots, they go away from him and PG and Lance start shot jacking...This correlates perfectly with their slump because this is when it all started going downhill...
    Forced Roy to speak out last week against his teammates finally and you see against NY, Chicago, and Miami, he got the ball..He produced...Wow!!

Pay attention, learn how the game is played, actually try watching them more than when they play Miami or shut the f*ck up....

Never seen so many supposedly grown men hang on one guys' ******* so hard, that they claim sucks and they don't even like...Makes me miss all the closed Lebron threads...

Made that high school varsity squad pmj's Avatar

Default Re: Did Roy Hibbert score once on Haslem?

Quote Originally Posted by brantonli
    the heat stopped Hibbert by constantly fronting him. They know the Pacers have decent post players like Turner and Hibbert, so they keep on fronting them. But it's fairly easy to destroy a good front with crisp passing. when the Miami-Pacers series comes up, I expect the Pacers would've figured out how to deal with it already.
    One problem is Hill sucks as a pg so they don't have many good passers.

To the OP, I think if Haslem was guarding Hibbert from the tip, he would have gotten shit on too. Hibbert seems to get worse as the games goes on, and some of those shots were ridiculous.

Haslem (much like the entire Bulls team) does seem to be allowed to be a lot more physical with his hands and body than others do. Refs like the scrappy players I guess. I'd give Oden more chances though, he's been a great rim protector and big body to clog the paint on D.