Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default LOL at people thinking the Heat are taking a three-peat seriously

They're clearly resting up for the off-season.

Banned

Default Re: LOL at people thinking the Heat are taking a three-peat seriously

2011 Season
    2011 Playoffs
    2012 Season
    2012 Playoffs
    Olympics
    2013 Season
    2013 Playoffs
    2014 Season
    2014 Playoffs

Every great player has 3peated. It's the ultimate sign of success, this year we'll see if Lebron is up to snuff

Dunking on everybody in the park dannysc305's Avatar

No they're serious about 3peating. Not so serious anymore about that 1 seed and MVP. Once it started becoming clear a week or two ago we we were way too far behind to catch IND and KD for 1 seed and MVP we kind of just put things under wraps until the playoffs

Any team that rests their 2nd option much as we do probably isn't really gunning as hard as you'd like to think

You can read Heat body language and effort their just not trying that hard.... Cause if we went from championship team to this monstrosity it would really be a shame... I just refuse to believe we decline that steeply

College superstar

real talk lebron's only asset is ray allen, with chris bosh coming through sparingly. wouldnt be surprised if indiana knocked them out.

dude has no help

Dunking on everybody in the park dannysc305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    real talk lebron's only asset is ray allen, with chris bosh coming through sparingly. wouldnt be surprised if indiana knocked them out.

dude has no help
    In b4 "stacked" with list of old over the hill past their prime teammates

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dannysc305
    In b4 "stacked" with list of old over the hill past their prime teammates
    morons living in the past. there aint no "big 3". havent been since the beginning of last years playoffs.

stick to being a gasol stan fgt

I love Brons style, "I got multiple injuries, but I'm not using excuses."

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    Should of seen his post game interview. it was all about not using excuses while making excuses

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    Should of seen his post game interview. it was all about not using excuses while making excuses
    i read some of it on espn

Local High School Star Basketbolero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    Dude is hilarious 'We are a no excuse team but... (sleeves, injuries, coasting).

I am starting to think he doesn't know what the word excuse means.

excuses are already in for Lebron.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24

dude has no help

and so it begins...

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    They're clearly resting up for the off-season.

What happened to you dude? I used to respect you for being a Pau Gasol fan and a very very good poster, but you've been on a downward spiral. I can dig doing a troll post every now and then cause of the other trolls, but it's too often now. Go back to talking about Gasol. I hate the Lakers and don't watch their games but I've always been a fan of Gasol. You used to be my eyes and ears and let me know how he's doing.