Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kevin Durant

Jokic Stan

Default Re: Kevin Durant

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I don't know why OP thought the "let's all be friends and appreciate greatness" thing would work on here. Admirable, but misguided. That shit just will not last here.

On topic, Durant is just incredible. I've never seen anyone like him. He better not disappoint in the playoffs.
    The neurons in my mind made a lot of connections and I formed that thought. Then I communicated to you! We are just brains talking to other brains. This forum is a like a microcosm of how wars start in real life.

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    deep
    For cereal though, Lebron is my favorite player. Let's his grapeness.

Good college starter

He's the real deal. The free throw complaints are invalid. He used to play for the whistle last season, but not now. What impresses me the most is how much he has improved on his weaknesses. He always used to be turnover prone and not a very good playmaker either. But this season, I don't think anyone can say that. He's already arguably the best offensive player in the league. And his ball-handling, defense, playmaking have all improved dramatically compared to a few years ago. This is the first season in a number of years that somebody has had better stats than Lebron. Honestly, as a rival to my favorite team, I used to root for him to fail and have bad games. But he's just too good. Can't even hate on him anymore.

Jokic Stan

You all see Gorgui Dieng put up 22 and 21 tonight? Didn't expect that.

And did you see Aaron Brooks put up 27/17/6 last night? What in the hell went on during that game?
    Last edited by StrongLurk; 03-20-2014 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    The neurons in my mind made a lot of connections and I formed that thought. Then I communicated to you! We are just brains talking to other brains. This forum is a like a microcosm of how wars start in real life.
    Oh believe me friend, I'm well aware of those neurons and connections and shit. They're pretty hot, I'm getting wet and steamy just thinking about those damn things. The mere thought of your brain "communicating" into my brain has me gasping for breath.

But not everyone here is as sexually...exploratory, if you will, as you and I. A bold experiment, for sure. But ISH is not ready for that level of progressive thought.

High School Varsity 6th Man BigMacAttack's Avatar

He is amazing.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Love watching KD

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    He's the real deal. The free throw complaints are invalid. He used to play for the whistle last season, but not now. What impresses me the most is how much he has improved on his weaknesses. He always used to be turnover prone and not a very good playmaker either. But this season, I don't think anyone can say that. He's already arguably the best offensive player in the league. And his ball-handling, defense, playmaking have all improved dramatically compared to a few years ago. This is the first season in a number of years that somebody has had better stats than Lebron. Honestly, as a rival to my favorite team, I used to root for him to fail and have bad games. But he's just too good. Can't even hate on him anymore.
    He really has improved from 3 years ago, especially his athleticism and overall body control. Also, I think training with Lebron helped him in regards to his passing and playmaking. The biggest area where Durant his improved is his pick n roll play, which is crucial in today's NBA.

Banned

Oh believe me friend, I'm well aware of those neurons and connections and shit. They're pretty hot, I'm getting wet and steamy just thinking about those damn things. The mere thought of your brain "communicating" into my brain has me gasping for breath.

But not everyone here is as sexually...exploratory, if you will, as you and I. A bold experiment, for sure. But ISH is not ready for that level of progressive thought.

Jokic Stan

This is good. Real hot. Like Steph Curry Thai food hot.

[COLOR="White"]..[/COLOR]

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    You all see Gorgui Dieng put up 22 and 21 tonight? Didn't expect that.

And did you see Aaron Brooks put up 27/17/6 last night? What in the hell went on during that game?
    Seriously though, anyone actually see Aaron Brooks last night. I struggle to comprehend him putting up those numbers.

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

KD is a baller.

Way before ISH, back when I was a kid like most of you are, while I didn't like Kobe, I appreciated his sheer talent.

I think that most he trolls here sit in amazement like most of us, they just form their self image from a forum.

Lots of people here have been giving this piece of shit credit.

He's easily the best in the league... Not a single hole in his game