Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Starting a team would you rather have Kobe for $30M or Lebron for $20M?

I would rather have LeBron at 30 million than prime Kobe at 20 million so no doubt I pick LeBron in this scenario.

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Default Re: Starting a team would you rather have Kobe for $30M or Lebron for $20M?

If you switched their salaries then it would be a real question. Lebron>Kobe.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

I'll take $20M Lebron over Kobe for free.

Prime Lebron James is better than Kobe Bryant.

So, yeah...This scenario makes not much sense.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    Prime Lebron James is better than Kobe Bryant.

So, yeah...This scenario makes not much sense.
    The "Prime" is redundant.

Lebron James is better than Kobe Bryant in every way imaginable.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Kobe circa '06 on a well-built team would have been an absolute TERROR.

I'll take my chances with him.
    Not with that kind of high usage. Generally, players using THAT much possessions are on terrible teams padding their stats. '06 playoffs kind of proved this when Kobe and the Lakers choked a 3-1 lead against a weak, Amare-less Suns team.

Banned

Kobe is my favorite player and to have him IN HIS PRIME on my team would be an absolute dream come true. Plus he is so handsome having that eye candy WHILE being the best player in the world would be just unreal. Also I would learn from the Lakers front office mistakes (Smush Parker, Kwame Brown) so that he could have a team he could win championships with IN HIS PRIME.

I'll take the one who won't leave my team. What's the point of paying $20m if he's leaving your team.