Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Default Re: Only 2 player in NBA history have a run that's on par w/ Lebron's career playoffs avg

Quote Originally Posted by Jlamb47
    tagged?
    he put up 29 7 6 his second final run not even in his prime
    thats basically Lebrons number you idiot

Lebron didnt even win a game in his first FINALS
    and then choked his second one with 2 hall of fame players
    he got swept 0-4 with the EAST best record lol
    When I said Kobe tagged along his first three finals I mean just that - he tagged along for the ride.

Without Shaq, Kobe would NEVER EVER EVER reach the finals in his first few years of playing, he might even have to wait for that Gasol thread to even sniff the finals.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Default Re: Only 2 player in NBA history have a run that's on par w/ Lebron's career playoffs avg

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    When did Nash and D12 carried Kobe to a ring?
    Exactly.

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorleone
    When I said Kobe tagged along his first three finals I mean just that - he tagged along for the ride.

Without Shaq, Kobe would NEVER EVER EVER reach the finals in his first few years of playing, he might even have to wait for that Gasol thread to even sniff the finals.
    Shaq not winning ALONE homeboi
    otherwise he would of at Orlando. Just like Lebron when he couldnt win it alone. He NEEEEEDED Wade and Bosh. Crazy part of it all is he choked with Prime Wade and Bosh. Im not even a Lakers fan, i just like Kobe and Lebron but people like you make me defend Kobe with your non sense.
    You talk so much crap about Kobes run but what about Lebrons 0-2 in the first 2 finals?
    he coudlnt do ti alone???
    well what about the second run??
    Wade and Bosh was affecting his groove? lol cmon dude

Exactly.
    Nash was old and out and Dwight wasnt himself after the back surgery
    plus new coach and different starting lineup the whole season

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

What you're saying is all in hindsight. Back then ,we have Kobetards projecting 60 wins+chip when they form their "superteam".

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=325808

Shaq not winning ALONE homeboi
    otherwise he would of at Orlando. Just like Lebron when he couldnt win it alone. He NEEEEEDED Wade and Bosh. Crazy part of it all is he choked with Prime Wade and Bosh. Im not even a Lakers fan, i just like Kobe and Lebron but people like you make me defend Kobe with your non sense.
    You talk so much crap about Kobes run but what about Lebrons 0-2 in the first 2 finals?
    he coudlnt do ti alone???
    well what about the second run??
    Wade and Bosh was affecting his groove? lol cmon dude
    Dude don't waste your time, he's just trolling, im dumbfounded that people still actually argue with him. I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't a bron stan but someone trying to make them look bad.

MDA couldnt figure out how to utilize D12 in his stupid no defense system. I hope hes gone after the end of the season.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Let's stay on topic (ignore the Kobetards).

So is Lebron James the 3rd greatest playoff performer behind MJ and Bird? I think he is.

MJ averaged 33.4 ppg, 6.4 rpg, and 5.7 apg in the playoffs.

OP is delusional as always.

So is Lebron James the 3rd greatest playoff performer behind MJ and Bird? I think he is.

Nah negative
    maybe if he didnt choke the first 2 finals
    I would put him top 2 finals performer ALL TIME but with the 2 CHOKES
    the one where he went 0-4 and the other one where he wasnt playing against Dallas
    ( im a Lebron fan BTW )
    So NO he isnt top 3 performer

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    MJ averaged 33.4 ppg, 6.4 rpg, and 5.7 apg in the playoffs.

OP is delusional as always.
    You idiot, my post RIGHT BEFORE yours said Lebron is 3rd best behind MJ and Bird.

I KNOW MJ avged 33/6/5 but I didn't post it to make Lebron look bad.

What you're saying is all in hindsight. Back then ,we have Kobetards projecting 60 wins+chip when they form their "superteam".

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=325808
    Of course that was until the injuries
    DUHH

The stats clearly don't tell the whole story.

LeBron has been horrible in two of his four Finals appearances, and he didn't even look that good in last year's Finals until the last two games.

I'm not a LeBron hater at all, but there are definitely more than two better Playoff performers than him. Le't see him win without two other All-Stars first.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    The stats clearly don't tell the whole story.

LeBron has been horrible in two of his four Finals appearances, and he didn't even look that good in last year's Finals until the last two games.

I'm not a LeBron hater at all, but there are definitely more than two better Playoff performers than him. Le't see him win without two other All-Stars first.
    Fair enough.

But at least I'm not outright saying Lebron is the greatest playoff performer of all time. I'm not delusional.

Just a thread to give props to Lebron in contrast to all the hate he's getting.

Fair enough.

But at least I'm not outright saying Lebron is the greatest playoff performer of all time. I'm not delusional.

Just a thread to give props to Lebron in contrast to all the hate he's getting.
    Yeah, and I'm not saying he's not up there with the best of them either

I wonder what his career Playoff averages will be by the time his career ends though. If he retires at the right time I can see them staying pretty constant.