Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: To the LeBron trolls.......

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I am and there is a reason why I post about him a lot.

That is why I am defending him against his haters. His haters are comparing him to Kobe and MJ.

I am saying they need to enjoy his game and stop comparing him to legends. When they do it, he will fall short every time.

People expected him to take over today but his team still won though. He is what he is. Don't expect him to dominate on the regular.
    But in your last post you said you disliked him. Which is it 9er?
    The key to trolling is consistency. You can't even make up your mind as to whether or not you like Lebron. You will never be considered an elite level troll on this forum because you are too inconsistent with your gimmick.

Even Lebron's fans are as delusional as his haters. Lebron is a good player. They are just tripping because they expect him to take over games with the snap of a finger. It is not happening. Very few people in history can do this.

Enjoy his game and stop arguing and trying to make something he is not.

He is what he is. He is in the prime of his career and there is no more excuses.

It says a lot when a guy like myself, who dislikes Lebron, is defending him.
    Didn't you retire to the OTC? It's funny how your return strangely coincides with Lebron's poor stretch of games. Hmm...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    But in your last post you said you disliked him. Which is it 9er?
    The key to trolling is consistency. You can't even make up your mind as to whether or not you like Lebron. You will never be considered an elite level troll on this forum because you are too inconsistent with your gimmick.
    Like I am bitter for not being a good troll.

Being a troll is nothing to be proud of nor is it an accomplishment. I speak the truth and been telling people how it is for a long time now.

It is those people that don't agree with me, try to use the cliche or moniker, "He is a troll" -or- "troll" because that is probably the easiest cop out in message board history.

Like I am bitter for not being a good troll.
    At least you can admit you suck at trolling.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    Didn't you retire to the OTC? It's funny how your return strangely coincides with Lebron's poor stretch of games. Hmm...
    I left this place till it cleaned up. The mods were ruining this place and deleting my threads.

To my luck, there are a couple of posters who are willing to post my threads for me. I just PM the final thread and they post.

I just add on to it.

They know who they are.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    At least you can admit you suck at trolling.

Yes, a bad troll but one of the greatest posters on here.

I can direct you to the thread where I was voted best poster of all time.

I may be tooting my own horn, but I feel happy that I am regarded as one of the greatest and all I did here was inform and spread knowledge. That is what I am most proud of.

I was never a good troll but I am admired by my peers as a great basketball mind which surpasses any credit for being a good troll.

Banned

I may be tooting my own horn, but I feel happy that I am regarded as one of the greatest and all I did here was inform and spread knowledge. That is what I am most proud of.

I was never a good troll but I am admired by my peers as a great basketball mind which surpasses any credit for being a good troll.

Banned

Gotta give props to 9er JT. He may be annoying but he's funny and has been trolling here long before you joined.

Banned

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    They've all called him out. Especially marlo, he's been saying stuff like "lebron needs to get that plug out of his ass"

thats what it is.
    i know lebrons GOAT level talent and if he refuses to play up to it or just chills in the corners or finishes like a guard i will call him out. i will go hard on him. thats called tough love. tough stan lough to be more precise

Quote Originally Posted by Railgun
    Gotta give props to 9er JT. He may be annoying but he's funny and has been trolling here long before you joined.
    The only funny trolling he did was his dominant vs efficient thread, which was long before I was able to register. Ever since then he has just spewed the same repetitive nonsensical crap. Saying Lebron can't take over a game and will never be Kobe can only be funny for so long. Like I said early in this thread, he is in desperate need of some new material.