Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LeBron:

Default Re: LeBron:

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    I don't think I'ver seen you make a post other than some rolling smileys... seriously, you talk about how you "ether kobe/bron fans" on here, yet I've never seen you make an actual argument, or take part of ANY discussion EVER. Honestly, most WORTHLESS poster on here....

Your Posts are either this: " "

Or "ohh don't do em like dat rip/russwest/'fill in name'"

Russwest0 is just trolling you fools

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Why'd you make this thread if you knew you were gonna get people saying "KD for MVP". That's your fault, homie
    only because your trolling houston nature cant see it, this is a very good thread and helps you at least understand a bit why lebron is playing like ass.
    but enjoy getting owned by the Servant in the playoffs tho right before he gets his shit pushed in by the King.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Ive noticed Lebron giving Wade the stink eye lately on the court.

Especially after he screwed up that play to advance the ball late in the Nets game.
    Wade has been quite selfish.
    dont get me wrong outside of last game and the very end the game against the Nets he was very good and it was okay he took many shots. but we have seen in 2011 AND the last years what happens if LeBron isnt the dominant force on the HEat.
    they simply lose, regardless of the other guys stats.
    still LeBron played like a punk ass bitsch and took retarded ass shots and bricked them all. has to DEMAND the ball from Wade more. you aint the Servant and Wade aint Westbrick
    i hope these diva ass nikkas figure it out and LeBron understands he has to dominate with SCORING not passing, as well as Wade figuring out he has to be a clear 2nd option who scores efficently of the havoc Lebron creates and dont try to start to become 1st option again as soon as hes healthy for a few games

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    since you are his alt we should take your opinion with a grain of salt.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    You mean "I" right?

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    Wade has been quite selfish.
    dont get me wrong outside of last game and the very end the game against the Nets he was very good and it was okay he took many shots. but we have seen in 2011 AND the last years what happens if LeBron isnt the dominant force on the HEat.
    they simply lose, regardless of the other guys stats.
    still LeBron played like a punk ass bitsch and took retarded ass shots and bricked them all. has to DEMAND the ball from Wade more. you aint the Servant and Wade aint Westbrick
    i hope these diva ass nikkas figure it out and LeBron understands he has to dominate with SCORING not passing, as well as Wade figuring out he has to be a clear 2nd option who scores efficently of the havoc Lebron creates and dont try to start to become 1st option again as soon as hes healthy for a few games
    Let's add a little context here. What happened in 2011 is that James and Wade were 1a/1b all year, and each of them had a playoff series where they sucked. However, Wade came through in crucial moments for LeBron when he took the secondary role against the Bulls. But, LeBron couldn't do the same for Wade in the Finals.

The only extent to which the Heat losing proved James has to be the man is that he was incapable of doing anything when he wasn't the man. He scored 8 points and went 3/15 in Game 4 with Miami posed to go up 3 -1 (12 points and 5/15 would have been enough to win as the Heat lost by 3). He airballed a finger roll layup during Dallas' 15 pt comeback in Game 2, with the Heat ready to go up 2 - 0.

Wade took the sidekick role not because he can't win as the hero, but because he can do either. James can only be alpha.

Now what's happening is that Wade is more healthy than he's been since 2011, and his nature is rising to the surface. He's too close to LeBron in ability, if not athleticism anymore, to play his underling even if he wants to when he's near full capacity. His talent bleeds through, and as a result, there's less game left for LeBron to take over.

And this dynamic very well may cost the Heat the title because, unlike Wade, LeBron is incapable of maintaining a maximum level of performance if his share of dominance is reduced.
    Last edited by jrong; 03-15-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    I don't think I'ver seen you make a post other than some rolling smileys... seriously, you talk about how you "ether kobe/bron fans" on here, yet I've never seen you make an actual argument, or take part of ANY discussion EVER. Honestly, most WORTHLESS poster on here....

I was literally going to say this exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

You a mad little bitch, huh?

Oh, and

Quote Originally Posted by Megabox!
    I was literally going to say this exact same thing.
    You too, trick.

LeBron says Wade's improved health is better for team. But admits it's been an adjustment for him late, since ball not in hands as much.
    Yeah, the rift is happening

WallaceNBA_ESPN Michael Wallace
    LeBron and Wade both admit they have some chemistry issues to sort through ... even after four years together.
    WallaceNBA_ESPN Michael Wallace
    While the struggling Heat were working on their practice courts, the sliding Rockets practiced on main AA Arena floor.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    Let's add a little context here. What happened in 2011 is that James and Wade were 1a/1b all year, and each of them had a playoff series where they sucked. However, Wade came through in crucial moments for LeBron when he took the secondary role against the Bulls. But, LeBron couldn't do the same for Wade in the Finals.

The only extent to which the Heat losing proved James has to be the man is that he was incapable of doing anything when he wasn't the man. He scored 8 points and went 3/15 in Game 4 with Miami posed to go up 3 -1 (12 points and 5/15 would have been enough to win as the Heat lost by 3). He airballed a finger roll layup during Dallas' 15 pt comeback in Game 2, with the Heat ready to go up 2 - 0.

Wade took the sidekick role not because he can't win as the hero, but because he can do either. James can only be alpha.

Now what's happening is that Wade is more healthy than he's been since 2011, and his nature is rising to the surface. He's too close to LeBron in ability, if not athleticism anymore, to play his underling even if he wants to when he's near full capacity. His talent bleeds through, and as a result, there's less game left for LeBron to take over.

And this dynamic very well may cost the Heat the title because, unlike Wade, LeBron is incapable of maintaining a maximum level of performance if his share of dominance is reduced.

Dude, Bron averaged the same stats that Wade did in that Chicago series. Exactly the same stats! I don't wanna hear about that clutch shit when they contributed the exact same stats.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Am I the only one weirded out that Russwest pretends his sister is his woman?

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    You too, trick.

In all seriousness though, you're an absolute worthless poster and as much as I hate it, I have to agree with that ArbitraryWeaver dude.