Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Why did Utah let Al Jefferson go?

Lmao, If I'm the the president of the Al fan club, then you must be the founder, co-founder, president and CEO of the "Millsap is God" club.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purch
    Lmao, If I'm the the president of the Al fan club, then you must be the founder, co-founder, president and CEO of the "Millsap is God" club.
    Millsap is a God? He's a hell of a player yes. Plenty of people that would agree.

Come on now, don't all act like you'd be praising the Jazz if they re-signed Jefferson. You'd all be calling them crazy for giving him a huge deal when they have Favors and Kanter sitting there.

Now, I like Al, and I'm glad he's doing well in Charlotte (because I like Charlotte too), but he spent 3 years in Utah and they were barely an #8 seed at best. It was time to move on and rebuild with the young talent they had.

So theyll be able to pay Kanter, a player 60% as good, the same amount of money

Serious playground baller

Jazz fans are desperate to defend there decision to "tank". I use that term pretty loosely considering they ditched Carroll to play ****ing Richard Jefferson and Marvin Williams got ample time ahead of Kanter who in all reality is a pretty meh player (Id take Olynk ahead of him for example)

Fact is the Jazz are undertaking the worst and dumbest rebuild in recent history. When they get pick 6 in this years draft and Kanter demands 12 mill+ next year ill laugh hard.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darius
    So theyll be able to pay Kanter, a player 60% as good, the same amount of money
    Kanter will be better if he's not already but he looks likely to be traded at the moment.

Jazz fans are desperate to defend there decision to "tank".
    I don't defend. I think tanking is a joke. Letting Jefferson go was a no brainer though.

I use that term pretty loosely considering they ditched Carroll to play ****ing Richard Jefferson and Marvin Williams got ample time ahead of Kanter who in all reality is a pretty meh player (Id take Olynk ahead of him for example)
    Who's meh? Marvin or Kanter?

Fact is the Jazz are undertaking the worst and dumbest rebuild in recent history. When they get pick 6 in this years draft and Kanter demands 12 mill+ next year ill laugh hard.
    They are tied for the 4th worst record now. They will also have GS pick. What is dumb about letting your young rotation players take on a bigger role to evaluate them? Unless Kanter and Favors prove they can play together one of them will be gone within a year.