Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Gragic not top 5 PG

Quote Originally Posted by Jlamb47
    Lol he had 17 twice this year
    and multiple 16+ assist game
    1 assist off and he scores alot more points then rondo.
    and your right Rose didnt score hight % but then again Rose proved he can score while Rondo never has. He cant shoot a jumpshot to save his life.
    1st. He's never had a game like that, get the fvck out with your what ifs, rondo is in an exclusive club that Paul can't seem to get in

2nd. He can't shoot to save his life? i could've sworn he scored 44 point against the Heat to keep his team in the game, but he wouldn't be able to save his life?

God your assumptions of rondo are outdated

Also you have John Wall ahead of Rondo even though he scores on shitty %s and can't shoot? Wall can't even pass the ball like Rondo

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    rondo put up 18 assist with no turn overs the other day

I want to see anybody on that list do that
    Assist to turnover ratio currently (2013-2014):

Rondo: 2.86
    Wall: 2.45
    Curry: 2.28
    Goatbrook: 1.74
    Dragic: 2.15
    CP3: 4.54
    Parker: 2.65
    Lillard: 2.28
    Kyrie: 2.31

Assists for the season:
    Rondo: 166
    Wall: 559
    Curry: 544
    Goatbrook: 240
    Dragic: 369
    CP3: 518
    Parker: 328
    Lillard: 362
    Kyrie: 393

I don't think assists alone is a measure of a good PG but this is a little metric behind assists, which CP3 is quite effective at. Rondo is too small a sample size, and doesn't show nearly the same efficiency as CP (despite the 18/0 ATO which I would put as more a spike).

Getting back to topic because even though this is a Dragic titled thread, it's really more a Westbrook thread, would be if OKC can utilize the unique kind of PG role that Goatbrook brings and translate that into post-season success.

The last playoffs OKC played with WB, WB was IMO the best player in the OKC team. However the real question is if OKC is better off with a traditional PG. Right now I would say no, I want to see what WB does again in the next playoffs.

Question for you all, swap CP3 and WB -- Does this make OKC/Clippers better?

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

Also you have John Wall ahead of Rondo even though he scores on shitty %s and can't shoot? Wall can't even pass the ball like Rondo
    Lol Wall averages 20 points something Rondo can never do
    and again 44 point against the HEAT was nice but he LOST and thats ONE GAME
    i put Rondo in top 10 i know that hes a great PG your overrating him
    and Chris Paul did have 2 17 assist games go check basketball reference. And multiple 16+ assist
    and thats only this year
    Hes leading league with 11

Lol, Irving ahead of Dragic? Right now? Maybe someday the hype will match the actual production, but it's not today.

Quote Originally Posted by grantz
    Assist to turnover ratio currently (2013-2014):

Rondo: 2.86
    Wall: 2.45
    Curry: 2.28
    Goatbrook: 1.74
    Dragic: 2.15
    CP3: 4.54
    Parker: 2.65
    Lillard: 2.28
    Kyrie: 2.31

Assists for the season:
    Rondo: 166
    Wall: 559
    Curry: 544
    Goatbrook: 240
    Dragic: 369
    CP3: 518
    Parker: 328
    Lillard: 362
    Kyrie: 393

I don't think assists alone is a measure of a good PG but this is a little metric behind assists, which CP3 is quite effective at. Rondo is too small a sample size, and doesn't show nearly the same efficiency as CP (despite the 18/0 ATO which I would put as more a spike).

Getting back to topic because even though this is a Dragic titled thread, it's really more a Westbrook thread, would be if OKC can utilize the unique kind of PG role that Goatbrook brings and translate that into post-season success.

The last playoffs OKC played with WB, WB was IMO the best player in the OKC team. However the real question is if OKC is better off with a traditional PG. Right now I would say no, I want to see what WB does again in the next playoffs.

Question for you all, swap CP3 and WB -- Does this make OKC/Clippers better?
    I think it makes Clippers better and OKC maybe better maybe not. I think Russell would make Clippers a real problem iwth him and blake running the floor together. That would be insane athlethicsm with Jordan too. He could drive and draw doubles. OKC would have a better playmaker but not scorer witch they need.

on 43%
    shit Rondo can easily do that, but if Rondo was putting that people would keep bitching about how he can't shoot

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

I think it makes Clippers better and OKC maybe better maybe not. I think Russell would make Clippers a real problem iwth him and blake running the floor together. That would be insane athlethicsm with Jordan too. He could drive and draw doubles. OKC would have a better playmaker but not scorer witch they need.

This I agree with, I think both teams would be better, but if they faced off I think the Clippers would win. With the current setup though I think OKC would still likely beat the Clippers.

Westbrook is really an enigma.

on 43%
    shit Rondo can easily do that, but if Rondo was putting that people would keep bitching about how he can't shoot
    When rondo scores 20 points a game then talk about it but he cant. Even when Allen Pierce and Garnett are gone he cant score at will.

Quote Originally Posted by grantz
    This I agree with, I think both teams would be better, but if they faced off I think the Clippers would win. With the current setup though I think OKC would still likely beat the Clippers.

Westbrook is really an enigma.
    Heck yeah. Imagine if they really made that trade lol that would be crazy

When rondo scores 20 points a game then talk about it but he cant. Even when Allen Pierce and Garnett are gone he cant score at will.
    wait? first was how his assist were dependent on the big 3, now its his ppg? gtfo, the guy came back from a fvcking acl injury ffs, yet he has shown before that he can score

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Are you fkin' kidding me with this shit?

And spell his name correct idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorleone
    Are you fkin' kidding me with this shit?

And spell his name correct idiot.
    My bad hes not that important so idc to spell his name correctly and yes im serious
    hes not top 5 IDIOT
    Your just a Ledron Dragic d1ck rider

wait? first was how his assist were dependent on the big 3, now its his ppg? gtfo, the guy came back from a fvcking acl injury ffs, yet he has shown before that he can score
    No i never said his assist depended on the Big 3 im saying that he cant even score 20 ppg when the big 3 are gone.
    I think Rondo is the 2nd best passer in the league behind Chris Paul. Chris Paul averages 11 assist a game while scoring 16-17 ppg.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

My bad hes not that important so idc to spell his name correctly and yes im serious
    hes not top 5 IDIOT
    Your just a Ledron Dragic d1ck rider
    I'm not surprised a Spurs fan is hating on Dragic, after all, this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWjQ7nZTkI

Oh and btw, Tim Duncan and Manu choked against Lebron.