Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: How is Bosh Averaging 6.7 Boards When Miami is Last in Rebounding

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    The team most likely doesn't emphasize on getting rebounds, ratherr get on defense quicker
    Bingo. Anyone who watches the heat knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    People getting so sensitive in here as soon as anyone says anything these "Heat" fans don't want to hear. Suddenly we don't watch any games.

nothing sensitive about it, i laughed cus you are so horribly and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    He camps under the rim about 80% of the time, the other 20% he's stuck on the perimeter. After the offensive player blows by him, he runs down the court by himself to cherry pick for an easy dunk.
    Show us examples. Enlighten me. If you show me 3 examples from 4 different games I will laugh in your face. LeBron never cherry picks.

Banned

i really dont get it.
    he often gets outreboundet by 6

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Bingo. Anyone who watches the heat knows that.
    This only applies to offense rebounds. The Heat suck at defensive rebounds.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    So many "what ifs" watching this replay. If Manu hadn't pointlessly gone for the rebound and then fallen down, he could have just stuck on Ray's hip and Bosh wouldn't have even been able to pass it to Ray.

Damn... so close.
    Bosh would've have to go back out to LeBron for the 3. Imagine if LeBron had hit that shot, how this place would have blown up.

The team most likely doesn't emphasize on getting rebounds, ratherr get on defense quicker
    You're making baseless excuses for this too?

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Yeah true. They don't put any effort into getting offensive boards, but they also let their opponents go on offensive rebound tears. They can't grab a rebound for shit when a solid rebounder is clogging the paint (Noah, Howard, Hibbert, etc), whether it's offensive or defensive.
    Yea pretty sure they dont do that purpose dude... has nothing to do with them not "focusing on it" like CB suggested

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    He camps under the rim about 80% of the time, the other 20% he's stuck on the perimeter. After the offensive player blows by him, he runs down the court by himself to cherry pick for an easy dunk.
    You just mix it all together to fit your agenda the best right? this is some good shit

explain why they are last in defensive rebounds then? By your logic, bosh should have more energy to get defensive rebounds if he doesn't spend much energy in getting offensive rebounds. He is guarding the biggest player on the other team most of the time so your "he is shooting 3s" argument doesn't even make sense for defensive rebounds.
    I am not saying that he should get 12+ rebounds a game. He should still average a couple more rebounds than what he does right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    explain why they are last in defensive rebounds then? By your logic, bosh should have more energy to get defensive rebounds if he doesn't spend much energy in getting offensive rebounds. He is guarding the biggest player on the other team most of the time so your "he is shooting 3s" argument doesn't even make sense for defensive rebounds.
    I am not saying that he should get 12+ rebounds a game. He should still average a couple more rebounds than what he does right now.
    he simply doesn't have the stamina to run back and forth from the perimeter to the paint.... Bosh started to shoot alot more midrange and 3's since last year, and ESPECIALLY this year. I guess that's just his role on the Heat now. What do you expect the ball to just bounce magically out to the 3 point line after a miss for him to grab?

he simply doesn't have the stamina to run back and forth from the perimeter to the paint.... Bosh started to shoot alot more midrange and 3's since last year, and ESPECIALLY this year. I guess that's just his role on the Heat now. What do you expect the ball to just bounce magically out to the 3 point line after a miss for him to grab?
    what does defensive rebounds mean ? are you an idiot? I even wrote that clearly. are you blind or just stupid?

what does defensive rebounds mean ? are you an idiot? I even wrote that clearly. are you blind or just stupid?
    He's had the same defensive rebound rate as a Heat this year compared to his best Heat years...... don't be so quick to get angry, do some research first before you jump to conclusions and call others idiots...

i said most likely, didn't know they were dead last on defensive rebounds (they aren't, they are 28 but you're still right) I just knew they were horrible offensively and reminded me of the 10 Celtics who used the same strategy for their gassed team

He's had the same defensive rebound rate as a Heat this year compared to his best Heat years...... don't be so quick to get angry, do some research first before you jump to conclusions and call others idiots...
    i am sure you meant his "raptors years" and why would that matter? he was asked to do more on offense there.
    I am just going by logic idiots like you use. correct me if i am wrong here but this is what guys like you think:
    1. Bosh would average more points but he is asked to just shoot long jump shots and 3s.
    2. bosh would get more offensive rebounds if he didn't shoot so many 3s.
    now explain to me how bosh doesn't have energy left to be a monster on defensive end and get rebounds at least close to his toronto years? Shooting long 3s is way less taxing on the body than banging in the post.

Bosh averages about 1 less offensive rebound and i can accept that as he is stretching the floor on the offensive end.
    Bosh averaged about 10.8 rebounds in his last year in toronto. by your logic he should average more than 9 given that he is not doing as much as he used to do on offense.
    I am sure you would come up with another stupid reason for this.