Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Kevin Durant of Oklahoma City Thunder launches 'Strong and Kind' movement

kindness is harder than being a fake tough guy. the real betas are those who scowl often. they're compensating for their beta-ness by acting tough.

Default Re: Kevin Durant of Oklahoma City Thunder launches 'Strong and Kind' movement

I just took the pledge, I feel so kind right now

What a great guy

Banned

thx op for mentioning the team he plays for. did not know, will future rep you

Banned

while i agree with what he said and thing its nice , its getting a bit ridiculous how he tries to shove that nice guy act down our throats.
    a guy who complains about every non call, trash talks other players and purposely slaps players in their injured chest after a timeout call isnt that nice of a guy

holy fk** these guy is the biggest beta of all times what a fk** man holy crap i cant belive the servant did these shit ... "if you fall on the ground, I'll help you up, and after the game we'll talk as friends"

these make my wonder how many time kevin durant have suck lerbron james dickes in the nba lockerroom gloryholes

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Best player in the world doing great things. Respect.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    holy fk** these guy is the biggest beta of all times what a fk** man holy crap i cant belive the servant did these shit ... "if you fall on the ground, I'll help you up, and after the game we'll talk as friends"

these make my wonder how many time kevin durant have suck lerbron james dickes in the nba lockerroom gloryholes

Nice movement, much better than "backstab and choke" movement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Best player in the world doing great things. Respect.

Banned

This guy is a f*g. He is not a nice guy at all. Being a b*tch doesnt make you a nice guy. Hes been trying to push this shit on us from day one. People arent stupid. They can tell whos a nice guy and whos a fake. Shane Battier is a nice guy. He has never told us, but we know. Steve Nash is a nice guy. Tony Parker, Manu Ginobli, Ray Allen, the list goes on and on. Contrary to popular belief the NBA isnt full of criminals. There are a bunch of nice guys who also happen to be good players and/or superstars in this league. Why havent they been highlighted? Why dont they have advertisements about being nice? Why don't they start "Strong and Kind" movements? Why are we being fooled by this b*tch who keeps telling us hes kind yet shows us no reason to believe him?

He donated to charity, so what? How much has Lebron donated to charity? Why dont we call him kind? Also, anyone who makes such a big show about donating to charity is a b*tch anyway. In Islam (and probably a lot of other religions), people when donating to charity hide do so with closed palms. As in they dont let anyone see how much they are donating because the instant they get lauded for their actions, thats the second it becomes self profiting and not a truly charitable act.

So, once again, what makes this guy kind and not just a regular run of the mill b*tch? He flops on a nightly basis, he engages in confrontations with other players, he calls out guys unnecessarily in the media, he makes throat cutting signs at players, insults guys that have been in the game longer than him and that have accomplished more, and thats only the stuff I can remember off the top of my head. Dude is a b*tch, end of. As much as I think Kobe is overrated, he was a guy that was for the most part, REAL. Not a slimy weasel who tries to sell a fake persona. F*ck Kevin Durant.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverHeat
    This guy is a f*g. He is not a nice guy at all. Being a b*tch doesnt make you a nice guy. Hes been trying to push this shit on us from day one. People arent stupid. They can tell whos a nice guy and whos a fake. Shane Battier is a nice guy. He has never told us, but we know. Steve Nash is a nice guy. Tony Parker, Manu Ginobli, Ray Allen, the list goes on and on. Contrary to popular belief the NBA isnt full of criminals. There are a bunch of nice guys who also happen to be good players and/or superstars in this league. Why havent they been highlighted? Why dont they have advertisements about being nice? Why don't they start "Strong and Kind" movements? Why are we being fooled by this b*tch who keeps telling us hes kind yet shows us no reason to believe him?

He donated to charity, so what? How much has Lebron donated to charity? Why dont we call him kind? Also, anyone who makes such a big show about donating to charity is a b*tch anyway. In Islam (and probably a lot of other religions), people when donating to charity hide do so with closed palms. As in they dont let anyone see how much they are donating because the instant they get lauded for their actions, thats the second it becomes self profiting and not a truly charitable act.

So, once again, what makes this guy kind and not just a regular run of the mill b*tch? He flops on a nightly basis, he engages in confrontations with other players, he calls out guys unnecessarily in the media, he makes throat cutting signs at players, insults guys that have been in the game longer than him and that have accomplished more, and thats only the stuff I can remember off the top of my head. Dude is a b*tch, end of. As much as I think Kobe is overrated, he was a guy that was for the most part, REAL. Not a slimy weasel who tries to sell a fake persona. F*ck Kevin Durant.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverHeat

How cool of you to write an essay. Didn't read though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Face
    How cool of you to write an essay. Didn't read though.
    everyone knows Jordan fans dont have the ability to read

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    everyone knows Jordan fans dont have the ability to read
    How can I write if I can't read? Genius!