Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: What is the hype regarding the greek freak "Giannis Antetokunmpo"?

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Playing against the best competition is the true measure.

This is why VSpan could only watch Lucas, Skip and Head

He's like a Ammo

They can't play on the next level
    Euroleague has the best competition you racist inbred hick.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Euroleague has the best competition you racist inbred hick.
    How's Pavlovic and Nociuni doing

It looks like that minor league is still milking some leftovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    How's Pavlovic and Nociuni doing

It looks like that minor league is still milking some leftovers.
    They play on the worst teams in the current competition. That's how they are doing.

Nocioni's team though would sweep the Bucks 4-0 in a 7 game playoff series.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde
    Perry Jones has a bad Knees, and wasn't drafted that young ( due to NCAA suspension and questionable work ethic)...also Perry is expected to last 5 years because of his knee problems.

I see little similarity between Daye and Giannis.....if you mean they are both long and athletic then 80% of the NBA is similar to Giannis.

Please explain further.
    Daye can play SF, has the typical long 6'10 sf skills and can play defense and shoot the long 2. But still amounts to nothing...

How about a better propsect who was almost equally hyped when younger? Like Anthony Randolph...Same kind of skills, was called the next Kevin Garnett and a potential future hall of famer years back, but still a scrub now...can't you see such hype usually amounts to nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by tgan3
    Daye can play SF, has the typical long 6'10 sf skills and can play defense and shoot the long 2. But still amounts to nothing...

How about a better propsect who was almost equally hyped when younger? Like Anthony Randolph...Same kind of skills, was called the next Kevin Garnett and a potential future hall of famer years back, but still a scrub now...can't you see such hype usually amounts to nothing?
    Don't compare him to Daye. Daye was maybe the worst player in Eurocup (the league level below Euroleague).

Quote Originally Posted by tgan3

thats news to me.

People how claim things like this are ignorant to the history of basketball

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Nocioni's team though would sweep the Bucks 4-0 in a 7 game playoff series.
    I agree. It's almost a given really.