Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default What is the hype regarding the greek freak "Giannis Antetokunmpo"?

Other then having a nice sounding name?

Game against the wolves:

22 mins 0-5 FG 4 Pts

Don't really follow him, but stat wise his disappointing. His avgs are 7pt a game in 24 mins.

I can see the durant-esque comparison in his physical attributes that hes really long (Like almost 7 feet with long arms), but skill wise Durant is light years ahead of him...

This guy is called the future of the Greek NT?
    Even Bennett with adjusted minutes scores more than him...

Default Re: What is the hype regarding the greek freak "Giannis Antetokunmpo"?

he has big hands.

He has the potential. Durant wasn't very good his rookie year too...

I'm gonna be 100% honest here, no messing around. Whenever I hear his name or see it written anywhere, I get the FIRMEST erection. I'm totally straight, but there is literally nothing that gets me harder.

If I ever suffer from erectile dysfunction, my go-to fix would be screaming his name repeatedly with the intensity of a hundred howler monkeys. That, or writing his name on my walls in red lipstick and staring that shit down like a Tiger stalking it's prey.

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I'm gonna be 100% honest here, no messing around. Whenever I hear his name or see it written anywhere, I get the FIRMEST erection. I'm totally straight, but there is literally nothing that gets me harder.

If I ever suffer from erectile dysfunction, my go-to fix would be screaming his name repeatedly with the intensity of a hundred howler monkeys. That, or writing his name on my walls in red lipstick and staring that shit down like a Tiger stalking it's prey.

Dude, seriously... just look at those hands. I bet he's hung like a trojan horse and willing to penetrate your walls just to release his troops. I'm not sure that's a gate you want to open.

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenbeat
    Dude, seriously... just look at those hands. I bet he's hung like a trojan horse and willing to penetrate your walls just to release his troops. I'm not sure that's a gate you want to open.
    Would not be surprised if he has a "micropenis" and that it the cause I his mediocre play

NBA sixth man of the year

Probably that he's a black greek. People who don't study their history probably never knew such a thing existed. But the media shows you that all the greeks from ancient times were pale white guys....

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Probably that he's a black greek. People who don't study their history probably never knew such a thing existed. But the media shows you that all the greeks from ancient times were pale white guys....
    I tend to think of Greeks as tan??

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

it's because he was so young so raw and nobody knew what to expect and as a rookie he looks like he belongs.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

He puts up pretty much the same numbers as rookie Batum, but is a year younger than Batum was as a rookie. Batum had a ridiculous amount of potential too, and never quite fully capitalized, but still turned out to be a pretty good player. Giannis should hopefully be as good as Batum, but still has a chance to be even better. Players as young as him with as diverse of talents are pretty rare. Most rooks at 19 are usually a little more 1-dimensional, and defense is not usually a strong point in teenaged rookies.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Olacinco
    Would not be surprised if he has a "micropenis" and that it the cause I his mediocre play
    Future rep

As learned from the Jordan-dice thread, quite the opposite should be going on if he has a micropenis.

Getting wayyyyy off topic here kids.

Anyhow he's has some lackluster games, but every now and then he fills up the entire stat sheet.

The game vs. OKC is a great example of what he is capable of doing.

go youtube it.

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

The subconscious leaves us the best clues about the person

Good college starter

He is the first Greek in history to averaged over 4 ppg in NBA.

He has that ridiculous upside that he made the Greek's Parliament

To bend over and give him that Greek citizenship.

He is Nigerian by blood but the future of Greece Basketball